Chapter 10: Señor Bruno's Tower

(I don't have much to say just that I took an big skip here.

It's been the 6 day's and you are on your way to the madrigal's bc of the big dinner and all that,
You were invited so that'll be fun.

Disclamers: swearing

Enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

I walked to La Casita. It took me about 5 minutes to get there.

When I arrived, I knocked on the door and someone immediately opened the door. It was Mirabel.

"come! If you're fast, you can hide your painting in my room." she said and took my hand.

She dragged me into her room and closed the door.

I hid the painting under her desk and stood up to look at her. "so, what's the plan?" I asked.

"we wait till nobody is near Tío Bruno's Tower. Then we just go inside and finde his vision!" she explained proudly.

"okeey, and you're sure nobody will look for you?"

"yes I'm sure. I said I'm going to pick you up from your home."

"well, Okey then"

We waited a few minutes and then went out of Mirabel's room, and walked to Señor Bruno's door.

"hm" I growled

"what's wrong?" Mirabel asked.

"nothing, it's just. I wasn't in his tower since he left. I kinda missed it." I sighed.

"wait, didn't you say you and Bruno didn't get along well?" she tillted her head confused.

"yeaaaa, nooo. I said that because I didn't want to go. Bruno was like my babysitter or even an papá for me. He always took care of me when my má had to work." I explained.

"so you were lying to me?"

"yes. I'm allowed to do that. Now let's go in!" I opened the door and went inside, Mirabel followed me.

When we got inside the only thing we could see an Waterfall out of sand. And it's shaped into an Hourglass.

"Yep, just as I remembered." I said smiling.

"uhh, Casita? Could you turn the sand off?" Mirabel asked the Casita.

But it just clamped with the Tile to tell us that it can't do anything in here.

"Come. It can't help us in here." I pushed Mirabel into the sandfall.

After I did that I closed the door, sat down on the ground and Skidded down an mountain of sand.

Mirabel looked at me angry. Which made me laugh.

"I'm sorry Mira, I had to." I said hiding my smile.

"whatever. We have to go all the way up, right?" she asked me.