Chapter18: Breakfast With The Madrigal's (part 2/2)

(yay only a few days till my bday 🙂

And btw, this chapter is pretty short

And there aren't any Disclamers for this chapter 🙂👍

Enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

Me and Camilo went outside, took an plate and got in line to get food like the rest of the family. When it was Camilo's turn he turned around. "watch this" he smirked shifting into Dolores.

I watched him as I put some grapes on my plate. Camilo in the other hand had put many arepas on his plate with many other things. "Are you getting seconds?" I asked looking at the mountain of food.

He nodded and tried to leave. "Camilo!" Señor Félix whisper yelled.
Me and Camilo turned around to look at him.

"stop pretending to be Dolores! We've talked about this not even a week ago." he said wiggling an arepa in the air.

Camilo shifted back to himself and looked kind of annoyed.

"it's still worth a shot!" he said quickly and ran to his seat

I shrugged, took some arepas and went to sit next to Camilo. When I sat down beside him he grabbed my hand under the table.

Everyone was sitting down and were smiling and laughing.

<I'm glad everyone's happy now>

I thought to myself. When Alma came out of the house everyone seemed to be nervous, but they didn't stop talking.

I looked at Camilo and he looked back at me with an smile and squeezed my hand.

I shrugged it off and watched alma as she started to speak. "Buenos días everyone," she said "I'm glad to see you all with your real smile. And again, I'm sorry for what happend. Let's eat like an happy familia."

And with that, everyone started eating.

(after the breakfast)

"Gracias for letting me stay the night, but I need to go back to my Casa" I said to Alma.

"No, it's alright. Just say something if you need anything" she smiled down at me.

"Actually, there is. I wanted to ask if Camilo could stay with me today." I said. Alma smiled. "Yeah, of course." she said.

"Gracias" I said walking up the stairs to Camilo's door.

I knocked on it and the doorknob turned before it opened. "Sí?" Camilo said looking at me.

"Wanna come to my Casa?" I asked him. He blinked his eyes then thought for a moment. "You asked my Abuela or my Padres? He asked.

"I asked your Abuela."

"M'kay," he answered "you can go. I'll come by in a minute." he laughed nervously.

"alright, Amor." I whispered walking a bit in Camilo's room to kiss him. He had an goofy grin on his face when I leaned back.

"you good, Cami?" I asked pulling an eyebrow up. "Yea, im fine." he said closing the door slowly.

<mhm, suree>

I thought to myself. Then I walked out of the casita, but before I left, I made sure to say Adiós to the casita.

I went home and changed myself into different clothes and cleaned the house. It really needed some cleaning...

(563 words

Señor = Mr/Sir
Buenos das = good morning
Gracia = thank you
Amor = love
Casa = House
Familia = Family
Adiós = goodbye
Sí = yes

that's it for this chapter, hope you liked it.

I'm sorry that this one's shorter thank all the others 😅

Have a good day/noon/night
Byee💕)