Chapter 3: The Gift Ceremony (Part1)

(last sentence from the last chapter:

"now let's get inside!" I rushed inside dragging Camilio behind me.

Disclamers:swearing

I have nothing more to say so
Enjoy)

Camilo's pov:

Once y/n let go of me, I almost fell.

"again, what the hell was that for?!" I yell at y/n. He just started laughing.

<he's so cute when he's laughing- wait what?! Why- do I think like that now..
Well he did change a lot, he's more handsome now->

I thought to myself. I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter by any second. "Cam? You good?" Y/n sapped me out of my thoughts.

<shit, was I staring at him?>

"yea, im good.. Heh" I answered nervously. "Okey, well you have to go upstairs now, the ceremony is about to start." he said in an playful annoyed tone.

Y/n's pov:

"How do you know?" Camilo protested against my words.

<he really thinks I got that dump huh? >

"Cuz, I remember clearly, that the ceremony starts at exactly 7 o'clock, and it's currently 6:40" I said with an smirk.

Camilio now just looks at me, confused
"bro, why would you remember on what time an ceremony begins?" he asked.

"becouse I want to be better than you, now go!" I quickly pushed him infront of the stairs. His papá, Señor Félix, noticed that and came down the stairs.

"Oh, Hola Señor Félix." I waved at him. Once he came downstairs he hugged me, but I couldn't breath... "Hola, y/n, how have you been?" he asked, letting me breath again. " I've been doing pretty well, exept that I don't like the city's and loud noise." I said smiling.

"at least you're back." he stopped smiling, once he turned to Camilo saw him blushing like crazy. I took notice slowly after.

Señor Félix looked at me, then back at Camilo and smirked. "Camilo, come I have to talk to you."

They both let me here, infront of the stairs, confused.

<why was he blushing... No, better question WHY THE FUCK WAS HE STARING AT ME?!>

Now I was blushing like there's no tomorrow. Until I felt an hand on my shoulder.

Camilo's pov:

I was lost in my thoughts again. Probably looked like a blushing mess.

<He's so handsome, so adorable, so cute, I bet he's comfortable to lay on...>

I thought, until my papá spoke to me.
"Camilo, come I have to talk to you" he said, dragging me into my room.

He sat down on my bed, and spoke.
"Hijo, I think you got a little crush on somebody." I Was standing there just staring at him, blushing.

<FUCK, Was it so obvious? Wait.. Do I have a crush on him tho?>

"I-.. Uh.. I dunno..." I stutterd

"Camilo, you look at y/n the same way, me and Agustín look at pepá and Julieta." he sounds very serious.

I gave up. "Okey, I think I like him.." I whisper. "you know me and your mamá will always support you" he said putting an hand on my shoulder.

"now let's go, The ceremony is about to start."

We both got out of my room. The first thing I was doing was, looking for y/n.

<where is he?>

I thought, until I was him. He noticed me and waved at me with an smile. I waved back.

"Damas y caballeros, the ceremony is starting now." Abuela announced.

But I couldn't get my eyes of y/n.

To be continued...

( 609 words・・

Heya here's your writer again.
I hope you liked this part the chapter, the next part is probably coming out today or tomorrow
Bye)