Chapter7: Day 1 With Mamá

( happy new year! 🎉🎊 I hope ya'll had an amazing celebration!

Anyways

The last sentence of the last chapter:
"i promise!"

Disclamers: swearing

I hope ya'll like the first chapter of this year! Enjoy)

Y/n's pov

When I woke up, I immediately changed out of my pj's into my normal everyday clothes, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and my mamá.

But when I got into the kitchen I saw my má already making  Scrambled eggs.

"má, you know I wanted to make us breakfast!" I pounted.

"I know Cariño, but I don't want you to overwork yourself"

"but how do I overwork myself from just making breakfast?" I asked

She just giggled. "Okey, Okey. You got me," I looked at her confused. "I just wanted to make breakfast. There's no reason for to not make it."

"now come on, breakfast is ready."
She took two plates from the counter and carried them to the dining room.

(Ik im lazy but- after breakfast)

I was washing our dishes while my má was doing whatever.

When I was done I went to the living room, and saw my mamá reading a book on the couch.

I sat down with her. She then closed the book and put it away.

"so, how were the few day's here?" she asked.

"uh.. It was nice. I like it here more than in the city." I replied.

"I can see that," she snickered "You go out more here then in the city."

"yea, I guess you're right" I rub the back of my neck, while smiling.

"Why do you have to go back anyway?" I asked.

"I don't think that you'll understand." she smiled

"just say it, má."

"Okey, people here don't really enjoy me being around them for some reason," she explained "so they won't buy anything from me or even give me an job."

"what-" she cut me off. "But, I know that they like you. You're so kind to the people here. And you're good in listening and giving advice."

"But-" she cut me off once again. "And I know that you can sell your paintings like you did back in the city, so it won't be a problem for you being here."

"MÁ! LET ME SPEAK!" I snapped at her. "I'm sorry." I apologized.

"its fine Cariño, what do you wanna say?" she asked.

"Why do they hate you?" I asked.

"they don't hate me, They just don't like me. And it's because, People think I was the reason your papá left." she explained.

"but that's not true, right?" I asked.

I've never met my papá. So I don't know much about him.

"of course that's not true. But people just like to believe themselves then others." she said.

It was silent between us.
Until I spoke up.

"why don't we paint something?" I requested.

"that's an good idea, Cariño" she agreed.