Chapter 15: Back Into Your Comfort

(Sorry for the cliff hanger ;-;

Disclamers: swearing, teasing, and an dirty joke

If you don't feel comfortable then I can't blame you! I'll put an warning before that.

Enjoy)

Camilo's pov:

I saw Antonio came over to us and looked at Y/n. "Is he. . . ?" he asked our Mami. Even the thought of him dying is making wanna lose it.

I put my hand into a fist to try and comfort myself. Tía Julieta came over to y/n and put her index and middle finger on y/n's neck. She was silent for a moment, then stood up.

"he's still breathing. But it seems like he has fallen down and hurt himself." she said.

Thank God he's still alive! "I'll bring him to his house. Is that oke?" I asked my parents. "Sí. Go ahead" my Mami said.

I picked up y/n and he was a lot lighter than I thought he would be.

(now. I know some of ya'll are probably a bit more chubby than the others but just imagine. 🙂 I, myself, am chubby and heavy asf)

I brought him to his house, opened the door and went 'straight' to y/n's bedroom. After I had put y/n on his bed I looked around his room.

(don't worry ya'll. He's not going through your stuff. . . Kinda)

I saw drawings on his desk and decided to look at them. So I sat down on y/n's chair and looked at the drawings.

Most of them where flowers or objects, but never people.

< Maybe he can't draw them?>

I shrugged and went back to looking at the drawings. One of them catched my eye. It was an sketch of an butterfly.

I looked at it for an momment before hearing someone talk behind me

"it's not polite to just go through people's things while they're unconscious" the voice laughed.

I immediately turned around and hugged at male on the bed.

Y/n's pov:

I woke up laying on something soft. I opened my eyes to find myself in my room. I looked around and saw and oddly familiar person with an Runa on my chair.

I slowly got up and sat on the edge of my bed. "it's not polite to just go through people's things while they're unconscious" I laughed.

Camilo quickly turned around and speeded into my arms, crying. "I almost thought I lost you!" he said crying In my shoulder.

"there, there. It's alright, Amor. I'm here." I stoked his hair like I used to when he was scared when we were younger.

It calmed him down. But a little too much. He climbed on my lap, moved his arms from my neck to my turso and snuggled his face into my neck.