Chapter 8: Day 2 With Mamá (somehow Not)

(last sentence from last chapter:

When I was done I plopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling, until I eventually fall asleep.

Disclamers: swearing

Btw I forgot to tell ya'll that y/n is an kind of introverted so he doesn't like being the center of attention, but he can be an extroverted Boi when he's around his friends. If that makes sense ._.

Enjoy)

Y/n's pov:

Today I got woken up by knocking on my door.

"Y/n wake up, here's a friend who likes to talk to you."

An familiar voice said from the other side of my door.

"coming" I groaned back.

I opened my eyes and saw the painting I had started the day Before.

(the unfinished painting :|) 

I stood up from my bed and went to my closet. After I changed I brushed My hair, and went downstairs to the living room.

There I saw my mother talking to Señora Julieta, Mirabel and Antonio.

When I was at the last step of the stairs, Antonio immediately came hugging me. Well he hugged my left leg.

I Stroked his hair smiled down at him.
"good morning little Animal Whisperer" I greeted him.

He giggled at the nickname I gave him. "good morning y/n" Mirabel said, walking my way.

"good Morning Mirabel, good morning Señora Julieta"
I greeted the two Madrigal Females.

"good morning y/n." Señora Julieta said.

"Antonio, you can let go of me now" I giggled at the short male.

He just hugged me tighter. I looked at him confused, then back at Mirabel and Señora Julieta.

They both had worried faces. I then looked at my mother, she had the same face like the other females in this room.

"what?" I asked getting more confused.

"y/n, what happend when you where at the Madrigals?" my mother asked.

"Nothing Important, just got uncomfortable that's all." I said back at her.

"My Frieds said that you looked stressed when you where in you room that night." Antonio said looking at me with big puppy eyes.

"that just because my mamá was crying, and told me bad news." I stroked his hair again.

"I hope ya'll know, ya make me feel like I'm the center of attention. And I do not like that" I said slightly annoyed.

"yes I know Cariño, but if you have any problems you know you can talk to us" my mother said standing up.