Thirteen

Finnlay's POV 

(M.A. Warning)

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Brody asks as I gather all my shit to go home. I licked my lips in anticipation and looked at my phone. Bree just got back to my place and told me my mom has been sending her photos of all the luxury things she's been doing today. I kind of felt bad that I've never thought to do that for my mom. I know how much she likes a day at the spa and out of all the spas in San Francisco, I never thought to get here a day at one.

"No for real, usually you like to chill here and leave after almost all of us." Alec mumbled, walking beside me to grab his shirt.

"Oh I know it." Brody mentioned, rubbing his hands together. "Bree is home alone. Didn't you say your mom is out for the night." A few guys hooted and I flipped them all off, stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"She's mine for the night, yes." They all hooted louder and I rolled my eyes. Boys at heart-- oops I meant dick. They think with their dick. "Anyway I'm out of here. See you tomorrow." I jogged up the stairs still hearing them all talking about me. I don't care because I get Bree all to myself tonight and I am semi hard thinking about it.

When I got home I didn't see Bree anywhere. I dropped my bag in my entryway chair and made my way through my condo. I heard voices in my bedroom so I made my way there. My TV is running with some show and Bree is laying in my bed. I raised an eyebrow at her and she stuck out her arm for me to take. I took her fingers in my hand and she tugged me to her. It wasn't until I was hovering over her that I realized she doesn't have a top on. "Oh lord have Mercy."

"You haven't showered have you?" She looked at the grass and dirt markings along my arms and then up to my face. I shook my head and leaned down to kiss her.

"I was going to propose that we shower together." She let out a little giggle after my words and I used a finger to pull down my comforter. I am greeted by perfect breasts and nipples. No top, no bra, nothing. I pulled the comforter down farther to be greeted with white lace underwear. Licking my lips, I looked back up to Bree to see her biting her lip. "Or we can start here." I slid my finger underneath the band of her underwear and her nipples immediately hardened. I tilted my head down and licked one before bringing my lips to hers. She was eager and wrapped an arm around my neck to pull me closer. I deepened the kiss and moved my hand to cup her ass.

Bree let out this breathy moan that makes me harder than a piece of fucking concrete. One of her hands traveled along my arms and gripped at my bicep. I grunted as she backed up from the kiss and stared at me with her dazed brown eyes. "Okay get on your back." My eyebrow lifted in surprise shock but I was quick to follow. Bree got up on her knees and I was able to admire how her body moved as she took off my shirt, shorts and socks. I was only left with my boxers in which you can clearly tell how hard I am. Bree licked her lips and straddled me, just over my thighs. I reached my arm down and reached for her hand. She brought it to her lips while her free hand lifted the band of my boxers and tugged them down. I lifted my hips and in one tug she worked my boxers off my body.

My dick is upright, throbbing, and not allowing me to think straight. I haven't been with her in a long time and I just might come from-- "fuuck." My eye rolled in the back of my head as her tongue met my hard self. I dropped my head on my pillow as she kissed my tip. As she sucked me in and down into her throat I fought the urge to come. "Mm Bree you-- shit you gotta-" it was no use. As she sucked and plunged me deeper into her throat before popping back up I shot my load onto her breasts. The sight made me come even longer.

Breathing heavily I watched as Bree sat back satisfied. I quickly reached for my shirt and wiped up my load on her chest. As I did so, she still sat on my thighs with her hands on my shoulders, her breasts pushed out to me. I could feel on one of my thighs just how wet she is. Once I got all my load off her I tossed my shirt aside knowing fully well I'm going to have to snag another team practice tee from somewhere.