Ten

Bree's POV 

Finnlay has one more night here in town. Tomorrow, late morning, he is heading back down to San Diego before the team flies out to Arizona for training. After our hot and steamy night the other day, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. Or it. I want to ride that man's cock into the night. I orgasimed three times that night.

It was blissful.

He was busy yesterday doing meetings and talking with his teammates and coach. I had to go to campus for the day to talk to the career development team and do an interview with the school to be part of the business and marketing program promotional video. They are just so in awe of the opportunity I have here with Nora. Not to mention, Nora mentioned something about me taking over for her yesterday. She didn't elaborate but just wanted to ask how I felt about it.

On my way back from campus I grabbed our dinner from our Mexican place. Fin is coming over tonight and I want to get one last taste of him before I let him go. I've been selfish the past couple days. I've been clinging onto the hope of being with Fin but I'm not going to live in that dream world anymore. Tonight will be one of my last nights to dive into the world that is Fin. He's leaving for Arizona and then his entire season.

I need to focus on finishing my degree.

He needs to focus on his career.

Either way... I just got to stop hoping that someone like him will stay. That if I open up and let him know all the bits of me he'll leave just like everyone else. Winnie told me that was stupid. She also told me sleeping with him was a little stupid and wants all the juicey details anyway.

I pulled everything out of the bags and turned on the warmer on the top of my oven. I got a pan so the plastic containers wouldn't completely melt... While that stays warm I made my way into my bedroom and paused in front of my dresser. What do I want to wear tonight?

I don't want to try too hard, but I also want to wear the right thing. I picked out these cream color jogger fit leggings and a crop top band t-shirt. I pulled out my black bralette, wanting to skip an actual bra tonight and just get with it, and a matching pair of black panties.

Fin showed up a little bit later and I let him in. He's dressed in black jogger sweats from Nike and a Padres hoodie. As he made his way in he wrapped an arm around my waist and tugged me up a bit for a kiss. I smiled into it and pulled back leading him to the food.

"Oh hell yes." He rubbed his hands together and I let out a chuckle as he grabbed the restaurant given paper plates and started filling up his plate. I pulled all my hair up into a high ponytail to get it out of my face. We brought our plates to the living room and sat side by side on the couch while I put on our Marvel show. We started watching it so I didn't want to finish without him.

"I'm going to have to hit the road by eleven tomorrow. Did you want to get breakfast?" I nodded and turned to look at him. His eyes are trained on me, softly looking over my face for any concern. While we have been texting since our last in person encounter, I've been a little distant in the messages. I just have to remind myself that he won't have time and he's leaving for his team.

After we finished dinner and picked up, Fin leaned against the back of the couch and held me close to him. I paused and looked into his blue grey eyes wondering what he is up to. "Bree, I know we've been having bits of this conversation-"

"I know. You're leaving. I'll be here focusing on my degree. It won't work." Fin's eyebrows showed me his confusion. "I mean we'll hardly have time to see each other in different parts of the state."