04

"CLEAR SKYS, CLEAR SKYS

"CLEAR SKYS, CLEAR SKYS.." Tía Pepa sighed, "Clear sky's." She mumbled while grabbing a toy off the ground.

"Tía Pepa? If Bruno— Uh if he had a vision about someone what would it mean?" Mirabel asking while nervously laughing.

"We don't talk about Bruno."

"I know! Its just, hypothetically if he saw you—"

"Mirabel please! We need to get ready for the Guzmans!"

"I just wanna know if it was genuinely positive or li- less positive—"

"IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!" Tío Félix yelled as he barged into the room.

"Félix!" Tía Pepa exclaimed as she got up.

"Hey she needs to know Pepi, she needs to know!"

"We don't talk about Bruno!"

(skipping this part
lol bc I don't
understand him)

"What if you didn't understand what he saw?" Asked Mirabel

"Then you better figure it out because it was coming for you!" He said.

"We don't talk about Bruno! No, no , no" Sang Tía Pepa as the scenery changed to the outside. "We don't talk about Bruno! But, It was my wedding day."

"It was our wedding day!"

"We were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!

"No clouds allowed in the sky!"

"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin."

"Thunder!"

"You tellin this story or am I?

"I'm sorry, mi vida, go on!"

"Bruno said it looks like rain."

"Why did he tell us?"

"In doing so he floods my brain.."

"Abuela, gets the umbrellas!"

"Married in a hurricane!"

"What a joyous day but anyway—"

"We don't talk about Bruno! No, no, no! We don't talk about Bruno!"

The scenery suddenly changed to the Madrigal house's main room with Dolores, Mirabel turned around to see her start singing.

"Hey! Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or mumbling! I can always hear him sort of muttering or mumbling." Dolores sang quietly , " I associate him with the sound of falling sand. Ch, ch, ch. It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling! Always left Abuela and the family fumbling, grappling with prophecy's they couldn't under stand! Do you understand?"