!

also heres the list of the Cruz's powers and info ab them!!

yesenia;

power is unknown

although being 58, she has a lively personality and look. always encouraging her kids to do what they want. shes a loving and hardworking woman. her sickness began after giving birth to Leo, her first son. the sickness became worse as she gave birth to the rest of her kids.

axel;

energy control

was 20 when he passed away due to an incident which hurt the Cruz family horribley. was a young and loving soul, always making sure everyone was okay.

leo:

healing

being the oldest of all the Cruz kids was definitely hard. especially when Amora was born. he's always ignorant and always wants his way. can be seem as an asshole to some yet that doesn't bother him.

andy and flore ;

telekinesis and teleportation

being twins means double fun and double jokes,  the two make a funny duo. always cracking jokes and making sure everyones laughed atleast once.

angel:

mind reading

basic cool funny young brother, only being 17 which makes him older than Amora. always finds a way to include himself in any situation.

amora:

control of the four elements

youngest Cruz yet acts like the oldest. scary when mad yet that rarely happens. the 'lucky' one for having such a useful power. needs to have everyone proud of her.

also in love w camilo.

OK GN IM TIRED PROBABLY
UPDATING THIS TMRW