Chapter 3

~

My siblings decided that they'd stay for a few days which is nice and all but I'm not about to parent them all and I also have a job so I leave Kamini to babysit while I go to work. I told cass about them and she was super excited like I swear I thought she was gonna explode.

"REALLY!? CAN I COME OVER!? I WANNA SAY HI!!"

"Uh sure but please be careful with alexir he found a drawback with his quirk and it's not pretty"

"Oh...what happened?"

"His quirk is acid water so his body was supposed to be able to withstand it but turns out it's weaker than expected and...he's not happy about that. He has burns all over his right arm, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried"

"Oh poor alexir"

"I know but the worst part is he won't let anyone help him and it just makes me worry more! His body isn't built like we thought it was well like Kamini and I thought it was, he hasn't told anyone else yet"

"Why? Is he afraid or something?"

"Kinda he thinks they would stop him from using his quirk to 'its full potential' if anyone knew"

"Well it just sounds like he doesn't want anyone to think he's weak"

"He's not we all know that! He's strong as hell but he should still let at least annari heal his wounds"

"Hmm...do you think my clouds could help him? If I made gloves like ours?"

I look at her with the look of worry and desperation

"Maybe....I'm not sure but we have to start somewhere"

"Yea....here let's just get through the day and we can go shopping! I'm cooking tonight and you can't tell me no!"

I giggle knowing I won't win this fight

"Alright if you say so cass"

We both smile and get on with our day. I may be a bit distracted but I can still get things done, thankfully.

We leave at the same time since we always have the same shift and she drives us to the store. I had to text Kamini to tell him that cass will be coming over for dinner

Text: Kamini T.

Hey kami cass is coming over for dinner so can you make sure that those two idiots clean up their mess if any?

Kamini: you sound like a mom and okay

Well it is MY house and it's respectful to have a clean house when a guest is over U^U

Kamini: yea yea oh and if your going to the store can you pick up some stuff for soba? Please?

We have stuff for soba though?

Kamini: the soba YOU like not me

Whatever. Fine

Kamini: thaaank yooouu!!

Uh huh

*End Chat*

"Hmmm"

"What is it?"

"Kamini wants stuff for soba but I dunno if I have enough money for it"

"I can get it"

"Nah he'll live"

She rolls her eyes at that comment. Ha as if she didn't know something like that was coming.

We get to the store and get what we need, cas gets stuff for whatever she's gonna cook and I get things I need for my own wellbeing and sanity like more coffee along with soap, cleaning stuff and things for my hair since it kinda acts on its own from time to time.