Third Year ➪ Presents

Y/N LeBeau a beautiful 12-year-old girl (almost 13, as she keeps reminding everyone) was walking down the streets of London with her mother, Audrey LeBeau

Y/N LeBeau a beautiful 12-year-old girl (almost 13, as she keeps reminding everyone) was walking down the streets of London with her mother, Audrey LeBeau. They had decided to go shopping because Y/N's mother had a free day off work and her father -- Dominick -- had taken her older brother to a muggle football game.

Y/N and her brother know very little about the muggle world but because their father is a muggle himself, he insists on them trying to at least go out and spend time there with the hope that they would learn a bit about his world.

Up till now, it didn't work very well, Jonathan (Y/N's older brother) only understands football and Y/N only understands muggle clothing.

"Mum, I also need to look for a present for Harry's birthday. It's next week," Y/N suddenly remembered as she walked with her mother around Covent Garden.

Harry Potter is one of Y/N's best friends from her school, Hogwarts. Y/N LeBeau, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger have been inseparable since their first year at school, so it was very important for her to find the perfect present for Harry since he hasn't really gotten many.

"What do you think he would like?" Audrey asked her daughter kindly.

If she were to be asked what she thought about her daughter being one of Harry Potter's best friends she would say that she's not happy about it. At first, she couldn't be more excited when she got a letter from her daughter telling her that she had befriended the Harry Potter, but then they started getting into dangerous accidents. Only last year, they had gone to under the school to save her other friend's little sister and nearly gotten their memory erased.

"I honestly don't know," Y/N replied as she racked through her brain for something she thinks he would like, she was horrible at picking presents.

"He really likes quidditch, maybe we can find something that has to do with brooms or something?"

"Well we won't find anything like that on these muggle streets, maybe we can go later to Diagon Ally."

How much Y/N loves Diagon Ally. She remembers going there every year to buy school supplies with Nymphadora Tonks, a distant relative of hers. Y/N didn't really know how they were related but didn't really think about it much, she just saw Tonks as a sort of older sister.

After a couple of hours of shopping, they started walking towards the Leaky Cauldron with their hands full of bags, they bought all sorts of clothes and Y/N's mother even bought her some mascara after she had been begging for it for the whole summer since Tonks let her try her one on (that she hadn't used since her sixth year at Hogwarts, mind you)

They stopped at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, stopped to buy some robes (but didn't buy anything for the new year at Hogwarts because Y/N still hadn't gotten her Hogwarts letter telling her what she needed to buy.

An hour later Y/N had started to lose hope, she still couldn't find anything that she thought Harry would like.

"Wow it's incredible," Y/N heard a young kid say to her right. She turned her head towards the voice and saw a crowd around Quality Quidditch Supplies.