Important!

Hi, this is not an update. It's actually not even related to the story. But I would appreciate it if you would read this.

As some of you may know, I am an Israeli Jew and my country is at war.

I am absolutely terrified. Israel has been through some shit but what happened since yesterday morning is horrific. I'm kind of shaken and just need to talk. Or write.

If you don't know what it happening then here's a little recap. Yesterday morning on Shabbat and a Jewish holiday, terrorists from Gaza invaded Israel from all over to kill, harm, and abduct people. In addition to that they sent over 3000 rockets towards Israel. Those terrorists invaded cities and shot everywhere. They shot at anyone outside and then even broke into homes, shot people and abducted them. They took whole families with them to Gaza, men women elderly and even children.
They broke into houses, and took sleeping children.

In addition to that they invaded a party in the wild, started shooting everywhere and taking anyone they could.

According to right now, there are over 2.5k injured, and over 700 dead. The number of people abducted is still unknown.

All of this in less then 48 hours.

I am terrified.

Literally about 40% of the people in my town are fighting. They were pulled out of the synagogue during such a holy day for such horrible reasons.

One of those people being my 22 year old pregnant sister.
And her husband.
And my other sister's fiancé. (They literally got engaged 6 effing days ago)

I am so fucking scared. For my family, for my friends, and for me.

I live in a pretty safe place but I still don't feel safe in my own home. I know that these people don't care who's innocent and who's not. They want to kill all of us. No matter what.

I don't think it's normal that I'm afraid to get into the shower because what if there's an alarm. "Maybe I should have a robe beside me just in case." I think before I go in. "Maybe I should wear different pyjamas so that if I have to go in the middle of the night I won't be wearing shorts that feel like underwear."
When I go somewhere I immediately think of the closest house, so that I could get to their shelter in time.

This is not normal.

If you read all that, thank you.

I needed to spread awareness but more than that I needed to get stuff off my chest.

I'm just so fucking scared.