N I N E T E E N

If anything interesting happened on the weekend other than the date, I would be speaking about it right now. But as I walked down the school hallway and noticed how Garrett was smiling at me, little fuck, I showed him my fuck finger. I walked past the group of jocks and kinda wanted to go back and hit him in the face again but I can't risk getting suspended again. My phone got a notification so I picked it up from my jeans pocket and read Sophia's message.

Sophia : Can you tell Dylan to respond to my texts if you see him around somewhere? oh and I'll be in the school in like twenty minutes.

To my surprise, I accidentally walked right into the little stoner club. I hadn't been looking in front of me because of me reading the message. Yeah, it took me a bit time for my phone to recognise my face. I gasped when I saw that I walked into Milan, it could be anyone but him. I was hoping that it would be Ryder, but he just stood there and smiled as always.

"Jesus fuck, Alissa! Does your brain get smaller every day?" Milan shouted at me. I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. "No, but it seems like yours does every second of the day. Not to mention how much smaller something down there gets whenever you talk shit about someone." I sarcastically smiled at him and walked a few steps away until he grabbed me by my arm.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Milan asked, looking furiously at me. Of course he didn't expect me to snap back at him, but I'm so fucking tired of his exhausting bullshit. I almost just woke up and I'm not feeling this today. "Milan don't touch her like that." Ryder said and removed his hand from my arm.

"What the fuck is up with you?" Milan turned to Ryder and was now angry at him as well. This was going great. He's such a drama queen and I can tell that Ryder is beginning to get tired of it too. He can't be the queen bee forever. "Fuck you, and you too." Milan said, first pointing at Ryder and then at me.

"If you can call me a whore, which I'm obviously not, I can clearly call something specific small as well. I don't see the problem." I said and put a big smile on my face while walking past them and looking back to blow a kiss at Milan. He rolled his eyes and decided to give me the middle finger. Now I just had to find Dylan somewhere here. I saw him across the hallway and was about to walk over to him before three girls placed themselves in front of me.

"Hi there! I'm Amelia, this is Alina and that is Isabelle. Pleasure to meet you! Are you coming to Paris? This is the last week to sign up for it!" She said with a big smile. How was she able to talk that fast? I know her and her friends, they always yell at each other in the hallways.

"No, I'm not. Thank you though." I said and was about to walk past them. "Wait! Take one of the flyers. Amelia give her one of them you idiot." Isabelle demanded. Amelia rolled her eyes and handed me one of them. I smiled and looked at the flyer in my hands, feeling nauseous because I know that I will miss out on so much. Literally everyone is going to Paris but me.

"Have a great day." Alina, the quiet one, said. I smiled and walked past them to talk to Dylan. I poked his back to make him turn around and look at me, and when he did, I stood there awkwardly with my arms crossed over my chest. "Hi, Sophia told me to tell you that she wants you to answer her messages, if that's not too hard for you." I told him with a sarcastic smile.

"Stop being in everyone's business all the time, Alissa." Dylan answered. I gasped. I found this quite offensive, I don't even know him that well yet and he's already sassy and annoying. Wow. Jasmine would say that she has bad taste in men, I would say that she needs glasses instead. No need to be so rude when everyone sees everything differently.

"I'm not in anyone's business, she told me to tell you. And maybe you should be in everyone's business some more. Someone slapped your girlfriends ass right in front of you and you just stood there and watched like a fucking idiot." I spat at him angrily. He looked like he was going to kill me.