Chapter 23: Phone

This chapter is kinda difficult to write so please do bare with me on this... I know that you guys already read the previous chapter. So you're aware on what may happen on this chapter...This is really not my 'thing' but I tried my best to write this chapter... so I hope you guys like it!

Enjoy! - LIOHNE ^.^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You won’t believe that I’m not gay… well… let me prove it to you baby…”

“Oh yeah? How?” matapang na hamon ni Yana kay Craig…

“Let’s just say I can make you moan by not kissing your lips…” sabi ni Craig…

“Really? Sige nga… how?”

“But what’s in it for me? If I’m right?” tanong ni Craig…

“Hmm… who ever is right, can do what ever they want to the loser… How’s that for a bet?” sabi ni Yana…

Craig smiled… “Interesting… prepare yourself baby… your going to lose…” sabi ni Craig with a naughty smile…

“I doubt that…” sabi ni Yana…

“Your gonna eat what you just said baby… I’m going to win…”

“Stop chit chatting… and let’s get to it…” sabi ni Yana…

Inilapit ni Craig ang mukha nya kay Yana… He can feel that Yana is trying to control her breathing… He smiled… “Also, I can do it in one simple move baby…” pahabol ni Craig… Tumaas ang kilay ni Yana… “Stop being so mayabang and just do it…” sabi ni Yana…

Hindi alam ni Yana kung ano ang gagawin ni Craig… Kinakabahan sya, pero hindi nya pinahalata…She tried to keep herself calm but deep inside she’s freaking out… At nakita nyang palapit na si Craig kanya and she just closed her eyes…

Then she felt Craig’s nose running on the side of her neck, she can also feel his breath… She bite her lower lip so that she couldn’t release any sound…