Ch 7- Pluie

Lisa POV~

"Mrs. Bhuwakul, I can't eat any more. I'm stuffed!" I finally mustered up the courage to object.

Bambam gave me the you-sure-you-are-lisa look. "Aww.... The Lisa I knew loved Guay Teow" Mrs. Bhuwakul teased as she brought in the final dish for today's supper.

I glared at Bambam. Both him and his mother knew I can't resist Guay Teow. It's like one of my favorite Thai dish!

*Flashback*

"Come on Lalisa! You haven't visited my house even once!" Bambam begged me, as we headed out of our building. 

I groaned. "For the last time, Bambam, NO! Plus, it's my study date with Jisoo today."

"Tsk. What the hell is a study date?" Bambam snorted. "It's for people who study. You are not one of them, so you won't know."

"Lisa, I thought you changed."
"Dumbass, I changed in terms of behavior. That doesn't mean I don't study. Unlike sOmEoNe I know," I rolled my eyes.

Bambam rubbed his nape, and looked away. "I'm good in studies too, okay? Well not good, but WHATEVER. You sure you don't wanna come? My mother would love that, actually."

I eyed him. He knew the effect 'family' had on me.

"Fine, ugh! Lemme just inform Jennie."

"Aww.... Uri Lilineun Bammieleul Saranghe?" "Ani, dumbass. It's because you said your mother wanted me over."

[A/N: Translation- Aww..... Does our Lili love Bammie?"]

That idiot ruffled his hair and smirked. "I know. Works every time."

*End Of Flashback*

"Bye, asshole! Bye, Mrs. Bhuwakul!" I bade them good-bye as I headed home. Bambam's mother had insisted I stay for the night, but I had refused. I knew that she was actually scared that I would be wandering around in the night, alone.

But I had learnt self defense pretty well and whoever wanted to take me down, had to prepare their death staircase in advance.

[A/N: In my country, before a person dies we believe that God has been building the death staircase for him/her.]

"Bye bitch! See you tomorrow!"

I saw him getting a tight slap on his back by his mother and by the looks of it, he has a long lecture lined up.

Pfft....

I kept walking taking in the night scenario. I took my camera and started clicking some more pictures, with the flash on of course. I had never been to this part of the city before and it intrigued me.