Ch 9- Chemistry

[A/N: What was the first thing which came in your mind when you read the title? The subject chemistry or the romantic chemistry?]

Lisa POV~

It had been a month and a week since I had joined this college. Many horrible things had come in my way. For example, Sehun and Eunha are both in my class. Turns out Sehun was actually in class 2-12, but he had transferred to our class a week after I joined.

Then me and Jungkook got paired up in the English class for a one-day project. 😞😩

Unlike the rest of BlackPink, me and BTS often got into fights, but the physical ones were with Jungkook. Still can't believe I had comforted him that day, he was such a dickhead. 

Blackpink mostly ignored BTS, though their enmity was known all over the university.

Me and the other two girls were having a close bonding. Like, they celebrated my 20th birthday in the best way possible! 

And I was so glad that I celebrated it with my cousin and family...

I missed them too much.

We will be shifting to our new house during the summer break. Jennie had insisted that she will also come and stay with us whenever she can, which was a given.

Jisoo was the one who helped with the studies and helped my calm my temper down, except when it came to BTS. She is the most patient among the four of us (Probably because Jin and Taehyung pick on her), and I can 100% assure that I am the least. 

Rosé and myself share a love for food, so we often hang out together after class. I never thought I would be saying this, but I was ready for some friends.
True friends.

Bambam was still the same old guy I knew. He frequently came over to my house to talk shit or to help with his tests. Jisoo would be there to tutor all 4 of us.

Sehun had tried calling, texting and even talking to me, quite a few times, but I gave no heed to him. Once, he had tried to corner me, which lead him having a finger fracture for a week.

Eunha meanwhile seemed stuck to get Jungkook back, but he refused to do so. Which was weird, considering that he had feelings for her.

Also, Sehun and Sejeong broke up because she caught her cheating on him. Tsk.

She should have listened to Jisoo's warning.

Jennie and Yoongi still play those childish pranks on each other, which also earned them detention three times. I also found out that Rosé is friends with Seulgi, Bambam's classmate. She often talked to me, so we became good acquaintances.

Except for Sehun, his friend Suho and those whiny-pant girls- Eunha, Sana and Tzuyu; my university life in South Korea was going well.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

"Move out of the way!" I yelled as I pushed through my classmates. Some idiot stepped on my shoelaces and I tripped. "Yah!"

I saw Jungkook laughing at me. "Since when were you so eager to know about projects?" he asked, still giggling like he had heard the biggest joke ever. I got up on my feet and grabbed him by the collar "Shut up, okay? I'm not in the mood for your small talk!"