Ch 21- Last day of Suspension

Lisa POV~

I am so stupid! Why did I decide to meet him again, after what happened last afternoon?

And after the wet dream I had last night....

"Hi, Liz."
"Omo, what the fuck! Who- Oh. Jungkook."

"What were you thinking about?" Jungkook asked, putting his arm around my shoulder, to which I flinched. "J-Jungkook, what are y-you d-doing?" I stammered, trying to push his arm away, but his grasp was tight.

"What? I googled up 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤 and this was one of them."

Okay, ugh.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked, thankfully warding off all those stupid feelings of so-called love.

"Had breakfast?" "Mhm." "Let's go shopping then!"

What the fuck?!

I looked at him in surprise.

"I didn't know you liked to shop...."
Jungkook looked at me with a straight face. "Neither did I," he replied, "but I read that's what frenemies do." 

Wow.
This coconut-head is sure determined to follow that list.

"One more thing, Jungkook. You do remember what we promised on right?" I asked, as we walked across the street.

At first, Jungkook froze, but he soon regained his composure and gave me a cold look. 

"Of course I do. But we can't do it when we are in suspension and they are at university. We have to wait for summer break or when university reopens."

Point.

"Doesn't this look good on me?" Jungkook posed like a model putting on a cap. "Everything looks bad on you, Jerkook." I smirked, pulling the cap away from him.

"But unlike you, it looks good on me" I boasted, putting on the cap. I expected him to express a contrasting opinion but instead he agreed.

"True. It does look good on you."

It does?

"Thanks. Let's buy this then" I said, as he nodded. We headed to the cashier and I fished out the money to buy the cap.

I saw Jungkook whistling and looking at a fancy looking pendant dangling from a showcase. "Sorry Jungkook. I would buy it, but we need to save some for spending later on food" I sadly said.

"Oh don't worry about that" Jungkook stated, waving his hand. "I have my own ways of getting things...."

Okay....

He is probably going to pay for it.