Ch 6- Girls are bitches

[A/N: Any dog-lovers here?]

Jungkook POV~

Day 2 of the sophomore year, and so far so good. 

I tiptoed around the hallway, hoping to not bump into a certain someone.

But my luck decided to leave me right there and I found Eunha standing in front of me. 

"Babe, are you trying to avoid me?" she asked as she neared me for a hug.

"Is it just me or are you hearing some sounds as well?" I called out to one of the students, who was taking out his notebooks from his locker.

Noticing my glare, he immediately agreed with me. "I seem to be hearing voices as well." After that, he immediately ran away without sparing a glance at the furious Eunha.

I walked away, putting my hand in my pocket. Atleast I could get my heart to think that she was invisible.

Then I saw Lisa murmuring something to herself while looking at her phone. As I neared her, I heard her speaking......... French?

"Wow, you know French?"

"I'm learning it, dumbass. Let me do it in peace."

"Chill. I just wanted to know."

"Why are you curious about me? Go to your babe."

"Lisa. Just shut up."

"Sure, won't."

Trust me, I hated this girl the most in the world, right now.

[A/N: So, I know they might not know French irl but since it's my mother tongue I figured I could add this for the storyline.]

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Day 3 of the new college year. 

Mission:
1. Avoid Eunha for the whole day.
2. Beat the shit out of Lisa if she irks me in any way.
3. Right now, murder Jin before he kills you with his lame Disney jokes.

"Jin hyung just shut up!" Jimin yelled, as we walked in the streets. "I'm regretting walking with you guys. Should have just taken the subway train" Yoongi complained, stuffing his ears with earphones.

Hoseok hyung started laughing hysterically. "What's so funny?" Suga eyed him.

"To catch the subway train on time, you need to wake up on time. Which you clearly don't."

Point.

Jin hyung looked at Joon hyung, who was walking behind us, his face buried in a book. "At this rate, he might just bump into a pole and become one of the three blind mice."

"At this rate, I might just punch you."

"Jeez, Jungkook. Give some respect to your hyung."

Taehyung had been awfully quite the entire time. I turned back to see him scrolling and giggling while looking at his phone. 
Probably texting that girl he met on the dating app.

This guy broke up with his 2-year girlfriend, Tzuyu, just a week before the start of a new university year. He sure moves on quickly.

And here I'm still trying to get over Eunha, when it's been almost 8 months since she dumped me.

A few seconds later, I heard V's phone beep. He picked it up but soon came running to hand the call to me.

"It's for you" he informed. I took the call and heard a female voice on the other end. Uh oh.

"JUNGKOOK! Babe, why do you keep ignoring me? Come-"

Immediately, I cut the call and instructed Taehyung to block the number. Seeing his confused look, I shook my head. "It's Eunha."