Chapter 10 : Final Round

Hekapoo was distracted, various clones were running around taking people into the forest to hide. From what she could tell they had a powerful crystal set up keeping her from creating any rift anywhere in the city. The clones had her spare scissors and they were already making rifts in the forest to lead people to safety.

She knew Star was watching Seraph and could only hope they'd get out of the city soon.

She needed to find Marco. Marco was left with the guy behind the coup and who now had a magic staff that could let him be anywhere. Marco would fight him because Marco wouldn't even consider faking a surrender or running away. Not that he had much of a choice, Roman had been using a spell to brainwashing people, Marco might be controlled and turned against them. Hekapoo had no idea what she would do if they took control of Marco. She had to drag Marco away before something happened.

She would have already reached him if not for all the people trying to escape and occasional fighter she needed to knock out. Now the crowds had thinned and it looked like no fighter was around. She rushed down the halls looking for a way to the platform.

"Come on, you okay?"

Hekapoo stopped in one of the corridors of the stadium when she heard someone. She found Sensei with an old lady on his back. He'd been down by the platform with the other support people for the fighters.

"Uh, hi," She greeted him.

"Hey,"

"Why haven't you left yet?"

"Yeah, this lady here couldn't move so I'm helping her."

"Okay, you are gonna wanna find someplace to hide. This whole place is going nuts."

"I think you should be more worried about yourself." Puri Puri Pearl walked towards her. "My master has asked me to retrieve your daughter but stopping you will do."

Hekapoo took out her scissors. "Sensei, get out of here."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He ran off with the old lady.

Hekapoo swaggered over to the princess, "Okay, considering how often I hear you and your boyfriend get brainwashed I'm surprised you're not immune."

Puri pulled out her rapier and without another word, they rushed at one another.

0000

Star and Seraph were running trying to lead some people out of the city. That was when the ground started to shake.

They saw Dia in the not so distance stomping their way. It looked like she was trying to kick something.

"Ah, Star, can you freeze someone that big?" Seraph asked.

"Uh, I'm not sure."

Suddenly something landed near them and groaned, Star ran over and to her surprise found the Masked Viking with his mask breaking apart. "Ugh…"

"Dad?"

The other people kept running so Seraph stopped to see what was happening, "Your dad? Wait, my dad beat your dad!"