Chapter 37 : Mewni...

Chapter 37 : Mewni...

The Pine walked the Diaz family through the sites around town, making sure to stay away from anything too horrifying. Such as the island in the middle of the lake that was a giant monster. They did show off the robot Gobblewonker that was now on display at the bait shop, though. Dipper still found it odd some people claimed to see one in the lake when they had proof that McGucket made it.

The museum had a few new odd relics they had collected.

Dipper had taken them to the arcade hoping to release Rumble McSkirmish, but they didn't. He and GIFfany had started dating and were out of reach.

Sev'ral Timez had been given the collective job of theater teacher for the high school and did a pretty good job. They had hoped to get them to perform, but apparently, they were helping with the retirement home's West Side Story production.

"What happened to all the supernatural stuff?" Dipper complained to his friends.

The group had settled near the entrance to a walking path through the forest. There were a few tables and benches to rest at before they headed on.

Candy just shrugged, "I don't know. We never really noticed them before you came."

"And it's not like we had a reason to look for them," Grenda added, "Sure, we see a gnome or something from time to time, but they don't cause trouble, so it doesn't change anything."

Dipper scratched his head, "But- there is actual proof of the supernatural all around the woods. How can-"

"Chill out, bro-bro." Mabel encouraged her brother.

After sorting everything out, Dipper had hoped to find some definitive proof to take back home and even expected to interview Star and Seraph.

He was still baffled over how people could be so blase about the supernatural. He understood how most people didn't believe him, but now after everything, everyone and Gravity Falls just moved on as nothing ground shaking happened.

"Food!" Seraph finally cheered out.

They had been waiting for Pacifica, and she was carrying large carry-out bags.

"Yeah. I got it. I have to remind you that I don't normally do deliveries."

Seraph smiled, "I ordered us a bunch of food before we left the diner. I asked Pacifica to bring it with her."

"That's very thoughtful," Rafael smiled at his granddaughter, patting her on the head.

Besides needing lunch, Mabel and Seraph planned this, and they thought having her bring them all treats would make things easier with her and Dipper.

Yeah, it didn't go so well. Dipper was focusing on the wrong blonde. He was asking Star a lot of questions about anything he could figure to ask. Dipper was a little intimidated talking to Hekapoo, considering what she might do, and figured it was better to let Mabel focus on Seraph.

Star went on about the multiverse and whatever she could remember as Dipper wrote notes in his journal.

Seeing that, Pacifica was getting annoyed.