CHAPTER 10

a smile crept on ashi's face remembering her old days she felt relief and calmed down she was still sitting beside sofa her head was resting in sofa. a tear escaped  from her eyes remembering her di's current condition.

she slept in the same position after two hours she woke up and cleaned all the mess she made out of anger. after that she peeps into asha's room seeing her sleeping she closed the door not to disturb her.

she went to make food for dinner she was planning her next movement against sidd while cooking and suddenly she hear a loud voice from asha's room she rushed there.

she went there and saw asha has broken jug which was kept near bed with water. first she was shocked suddenly a huge smile crept on her face realizing asha was able to move her hand for the very first time from last 10 years. ashi' eyes filled with tears with seeing this she quickly went near her.

ashi: di you have just (crying) omg i can't just believe

asha show the same emotionless face but her hand were able to move by herself. she kept her hand on ashi's face showing her concern towards her. ashi was fully shocked and can't stop crying out of happiness.

To be continued........................
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashiff #sidashixff