CHAPTER 45

Sana was standing near her fav window. Which is located in the den. She often called it the window of satisfaction (reason will get to know later).

The sunrays was fallen on her face and she was enjoying it way too much. She heard some footsteps and turned to find sid walking towards her.

Sid's eyes caught the dead body of a girl in the table. She would be around twenty five or thirty.

"Nice work" sid appreciated. Sana sighed to the guard and everything was clear out.

"So tell me about yours" said sana sitting beside sid on the couch."that's something really funny" said sid controlling his laugh.

Last night:

Sid's POV

I removed top two buttons of my kurta walking towards my room. I never got so tired as today even after spending hours in gym.

I entered my room and found that no lights were turned on. A/c was turned on and it was cold as I came from outside.

Whole room was decorated with rose petals and candles. I found my beautiful bride was sitting right in front of me, on my bed.

She give me a heart warming smile, I knew she have a lava inside her but still she starts her drama as a innocent and obedient wife of mine.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi