CHAPTER 38

The corridor she was walking through had uncountable guards with weapons in their hands.

Sana just walked in cool as her own house, looks like she had been here before many times and the guards are used with her visits.

She just walked straight and stood in front of a huge black door. She knows what was behind that. She take long breaths telling herself not to burst out in anger.

After sometimes sana was still in that den, inside that black door. She looked outside the window enjoying the greenery remembering the day how this den was made and for what.

Den was located at a mountainous forest, it was luxurious and well designed, totally different from how it seems to be from outside.

She hears some footsteps and turned to saw sid coming out from the bathroom drying his hair with towel.

Sana just walked and stood un front of him with her hands on the pockets and her eyes deeply glaring at his.

"What??" He asked not liking her glare. "Are you seriously not done with this??" She asked. "Says like you are...." he said sitting on the couch.

Sana rolled her eyes and sat beside. "We can't let ashi run from our hands so soon" she said for which sid nodded in response.

"Anyways come with me now, mom is waiting for you" she said calmly not wanted him to get angry. "Who's mom??" He asked with emotionless face.

"I guess my mom won't wait for you, so its obviously you mom" she said making him angry. Sid stood up and broke the vase on the table.

Sana didn't react as she is always used with his anger over VA.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi