CHAPTER 51

Ashi felt a lil embarrassed as maybe they would guess she was overhearing on them. She quickly turned her eyes away when she heard sid calling out her name. She took a deep breath and walked towards the dining.

Ashi saw that there was no sid nor sana. She looked at the seats they were in, she understand that he called her to pickup the dishes.

________

It was night, ashi was admiring the stars on the sky with the prettiest smile of her, it was her fav hobby since childhood and this mansion held a beautiful balcony filled with flowers and cozying and comfy seating arrangements. Ashi found it to be the most beautiful part in the whole mansion.

She was all lost and didn't notice the footsteps which was racing towards her. "Ma'am" an voice made her turn. She saw a women around her forties was standing there bowing down to her. Ashi her noticed her the most as she seem to rule over the staffs, maybe the head. "Yes" ashi replied her with  a smile.

"I was passing by and noticed you here, actually it's a restricted place and no one is allowed to enter in here" life saver for ashi, if she was caught by sid from a restricted area she couldn't imagine to bear the after effects.

Ashi gave her a polite smile and thanked her for the information. She later walked to her room. It was the time for sidd to come back home.

Ashi changed into a comfy kurti and paired it with a loose palazzo pant. She later detangle her hair and tied it in a neat ponytail. She always loved getting ready for bed.

She stood up from dressing table while heard some knocks on the door. She opened the door thing it would be sid. As soon as she opened door she saw sana. Sana give her a boring look at walked inside.

"Get coffee for us....." she ordered. Ashi stood in confusion whom she said to. Sana removed her jacket and threw on the sofa later stood in front of mirror, she noticed ashi was still standing there.

"I have told you to bring coffee right?? And get out, I have to change" ashi literally run away from there.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi