CHAPTER 41

Sana slowly placed her hands on his. "Wash you face and let's have dinner, then if you want maybe we can go for a walk..." he just looked at her, she just turned her eyes around. "what do you mean by maybe, if I want??" She turned towards him. "So you want to go for walk??" She asked as she couldn't even guess his reply.

Sid pulled both his hands towards his chest looking at her. Sana burst out laughing "come on yaar Nyctophile first let's have dinner" "that would be better" sid replied and got up, later walked towards the washroom.

After sometime they both walked downstairs together. VA served for them.

After having dinner together, sana was washing dishes and sid walked in. "Can't that person who cooked clean the dishes too??" Sana turned towards him "just leave it". Sid rolled his eyes.

As soon as she got done with they dishes they both walked on of nigam mansion on foot.

"Can I ask you something??" Sid asked making sana angry. "And what's the need of these rubbish formalities??"she said stopped walking and looking at him in anger. Sid got to know she is angry. He did nothing but just give his most cutest smile which melted her.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi