CHAPTER 49

Last night I got to know another version of sid about whom I was unaware of, but why?? What the actual him?? What is his real mindset?? Right now I know three versions of him. First one, the dangerous mysterious man whom whose meet with my sister was her face. Second one, the playboy late teenager from whom I wanted a revenge but then I had to face his third version, which is........no I don't know what it is.....whom it is.....I....I....I am fed up of this marriage just after a day itself but my sister, as by now I understand that he is heartless too I don't what will happen with ky family and what he want in real.

I was lost with my emotions when j heard sid's voice calling out for me. I quickly went washroom and dabbed my face with some cold water. Later, Walked downstairs and found sid and sana already on dining table talking something. I remembered her saying that  'Today for breakfast you will be getting an offer that you don't need to cook but only serve and also from lunch you will be cooking' they must be surely waiting for me to serve.

I slowly walked towards them and obviously they didn't give me a damn and fir sure I don't care, I just rolled my eyes in inner mind. My eyes moved towards the dining table which was filled with delicious food decorated beautifully if this wasn't my situation you would have just finished all of them within seconds. I saw some beautiful ladies on each corner with wearing maid dress, does maid need to look that beautiful?? And being a maud why those makeup?? There are many things which is all a secret to me and those I will dig out.

As i finished serving them food i stood beside the table when sana turned to me "can we get a lil privacy while eating??"

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi