CHAPTER 39

"Get dressed, I will be waiting outside" she said parting his shoulder. She turned towards the door but the dead body at the corner of the room got her attention.

A man around twenty four or five was laying with his lifeless eyes still open, a knife was still stuck on his chest by which he had died.

Sana moved towards the huge table and pressed a switch, immediately fee mens came in. "Clean up" she said for which they nodded obediently.

She again towards sid who was fuming in anger, he looked like he just want to kill someone right now.

She walked towards him and wrapped her hand over his. "It's ok, we are used to it since childhood. Isn't??". He nodded.

"Come soon". She said giving him a last gaze as she walked out.

After few mins sid came out, sana drove back to nigam mansion where VA was waiting for them.

Sid came in with a huge smile. He took her blessings. "I missed you so much prince" she said patting his cheek. "Me too mom" sid said which made VA smile.

Sana breathed calmly as sid was able to manage the situation. She was scared till death just by remember the incident happened after the departure of VA last time. She just want that night to be a scary dream of their life.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi