CHAPTER 16

Sana: what to understand you have your self said that you are here to take revenge from Siddu and yeah i have took the recordings of it in my phone too now you are gonna be in trouble.

Reem: pls try to understand and delete that recordings pls

Sana: what's the use of recordings sidd will believe me if i just said this too him so forget about that. And how dare you guys think of pulling troubles into Siddu now i am not gonna spare you both.

Ashi: say what you want i will give you everything i want but pls don't do this let us complete our revenge.

Sana started laughing.

Sana: you guys are out of mind offering me money seriously. If you sell all yours and give me then it couldn't be even much to be compared with my pocket money. And you armed saying me too stand quietly when you are taking revenge with my best friend.

Ashi: ok so what you want.

Sana: split the truth say why do you want revenge from sidd that's it if i think your side is right i will forget what all i heard right now.

Ashi: ok i will say each and everything happened with me and my di.

Ashi's POV

I have a sis, twin sis her name is asha. Both of our life was filled with happiness and love till 11yrs back.

Sana: what happened in 11yrs.

To be continued........................
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashiff #sidashixff