CHAPTER 37

The sight she was made her numb.

Sid has turned the whole room into a disaster. Glasses were broken and curtains were torn, it was just that the room was a whole mess.

Sana looked around the room and realised sid were no where to be found. She search all around but he has just vanished.

She pulled out her phone and dialled him, walking downstairs where she got frozen. Her phone slipped out of hand recognising the lady walking in the mansion

She picked her phone and walked towards her with weak steps. The lady happily pulled her in a hug.

Lady: how are you Doing??

Sana: well...g..good. (she tried sounding normal)

Lady: where is sidd??

She asked looking around to find him??

Sana: he is still at college.(lied)

That lady just kept looking at her. Sana understand that she didn't believe her lie.

Sana: seriously mom, actually he had some work to complete so..

Lady: hmm.

Sana: you are back from a long journey, now just go and get fresh I will come back with siddu.

Lady: ok

As soon as she went sana told the maid to clean sid's room at drove away as she knows where exactly sid could be.

Within next 15min, sana's car stopped in front of a den.

Without any hesitation of being at such a unusual place sh walked towards the the main gate.

Few mens were seen guarding outside, they straightened their position seeing sana. She didn't give them a damn at rush inside.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi