CHAPTER 48

Ashi looked at her, sana quickly changed her tone. "Today for breakfast you will be getting an offer that you don't need to cook but only serve and also from lunch you will be cooking" ashi rolled eyes at her words. She was already tired by the first day of the marriage itself.

Sana snapped her hand to gain ashi's attention. "If you are cooking it doesn't mean you can take advantage of it, just to add to your knowledge that asha is already surrounded with my eyes. I meant to say that her life is in her hand, so think about your each step twice" sana went out threatening her.

As soon as she went, ashi sat down letting her tears flow which she was holding since long as she didn't want to show herself in front of sid or sana. She know that sana is sid's better half or just his shadow but way too late. By ashi's talks with sana she almost broke down totally.

____________

ASHI'S POV

I enter this house to make it a hell, but I didn't know it was already a hell. What was my fault?? I know maybe my revenge may looks funnier for outsiders, but deep inside i am dieing for it. because it's not a revenge of childhood but what he did to my sister just before an year. He may forget it, but I won't. For them it maybe a foolish childhood revenge but only i know the real truth, the bitter truth.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #revengefullovebysanaa #sidashixff #sidashi