Chapter-1: Meet the leads

The city of Nagpur is habituated with silence and serenity except a few responsible joggers, at early in the morning.

There goes a young lad, jogging on the wet streets of Nagpur. The fresh smell and wet soil because of the rain in previous night, calmed his soul and gave him the much needed morning freshness.

He came home after an hour, wished the elders.
He grabbed the paper in his hands and started reading the head lines with a nice cup of piping coffee.

He directly entered into the kitchen to see his loving mom preparing lunch.

He took the knife, Plate and already peeled of potatoes. He sat on the kitchen slab and started cutting the veggies. His mother had a proud smile on her face, that she has raised her son right.

He diced the vegetables and talked to her for a while. He then ran to the bedroom arranging his stuff and went inside the bathroom for a nice warm shower.

I think many of you have guessed, who's this?Yes

Yes..... He's Virat. Virat Chavan..... The smart and strict ACP Virat Chavan!

Virat's family was a perfect one.... Too good to be true! They sure had their own sets of disagreements and fights. But they knew how to solve them and make the relationship more stronger. Only thing that faltered was their archaic thoughts..... Unfortunately none could oppose or change this

A perfect family. More like the joint family depicted in movies.... Sooraj barjatya movies.

On the other side, somewhere in India.

A girl entered the house, tired from the Night shift. She threw her footwear to one side and bag to one side and fell on the sofa.

She woke up from the sofa and went to her room to freshen up. She settled near the window with a nice cup of coffee watching the rains outside.

She missed her Aaba terribly at this moment. His company, his hug, his care, his concern.... Everything!

Adulting wasn't easy. Moving out from her Aaba's house wasn't easy. But she had to, for her job. Settling in a new Apartment, navigating in an unknown city. It had its own set of boon and bane.

She opened the window and extended her hand catching those precious drops of life.

She stretched a bit and kept the coffee mug in the sink. She was damn hungry, but was tired to make something.

What's the guardian angel for people living alone?

Yes, It's maggie.

She collected her hair and made a high pony. She started dicing carrot and Onion for the noodles. She boiled the water and added noodles and veggies into it.

After a few minutes,

She transferred the noodles to the bowl and settled on the couch feasting the yummy Maggie.

She made a to-do list for weekend.
1. Washing dishes.
2. Grocery refill
3. Washing cloths.
4. Arranging bed
5. Cleaning the restroom

But she was tired. Another day man!

She smiled and leaped on the bed for a nice sleep........ At morning 10.

Yea..... That's our Sai Joshi. Nope.... Dr. Sai Joshi.

Two souls unknown to eachother, having their own set of priorities and a wonderful and supporting family.

What if they meet? What if the cupid strikes them?

Is love strong enough to overcome all the hurdles? Or will it diminish with time....?

Join them in this beautiful journey of Love.

_________________________________________

Precap: First rain of Monsoon.

Since it's my book..... You may have lots and lots of rain sequences.

Do vote and share your comments.
More the comments... Sooner the update.... So!!😉😉

More response is directly proportional to sooner the update... 😉😄

Will meet soon.