Chapter-5: Mystery Girl has a name?

When they moved, he was dumbfounded.

The girl who robbed his night sleep and run his thoughts 24/7....

The girl whom he met in the rain.... The first shower of monsoon which planted a seed of love in his heart.

It was her.......

SAI JOSHI.

The driver looked at Virat who was looking at Sai.

"She's Kamal Sir's daughter, Sir! Naam Sai Joshi hai. Gadchiroli ki Theekhi mulgi hai! Doctor!!" The driver said.

Virat's head spun around. He was just an inch away from fainting...... But hey! Fainting means they'll take him to hospital.... And she's the doctor na?😉

He suddenly liked the idea of fainting.

But hey.... Coming back to the point!

SHE'S HIS GURU'S DAUGHTER!!!!

How can he think of her romantically?

But hey...... They say love is blind isn't it? It doesn't see colour gender caste religion etc.
Love just happens.....

He smiled and signalled the driver to move. He almost had a day dream of them getting married, leading a happy life....... She's Sai Virat Chavan.

Nope, his mind corrected. It's Sai Joshi Chavan. He so loved his mind right now for giving those beautiful suggestions. He smiled how would it be? Loving her.... Loved by her?

His thoughts came to a sudden halt when the driver stopped the vehicle.

"Sir... We've reached Kamal Sir's house."

He looked a bit confused and nodded his head once he deciphered what happened last few minutes.

He daydreamed!

He smacked his head..... Internally of course and got out from the jeep.

He straightened his hair and dress and knocked the door. He heard an elderly man's voice requesting him to wait.

Kamal Joshi opened the doors for a pleasant surprise.

"Virat!" He exclaimed in surprise.

"Sir...." Virat bent down to take blessings for me.

"No! No! Now you're my senior..... You should not touch my legs beta!" Kamal insisted.

"Sir.... I might be a ACP. But you're my guru sir! You're one of the main reasons why am in such a great position. So it's my honor to touch your feet." Virat explained.

Kamal blessed him and both went inside.

Kamal offered to make a cup of Chai while Virat was waiting in the hall. He was looking for her.

He saw some pictures of his Sai with family. He stood up and went closer. He wound some pictures of her with Aaba. Some family pics with baby Joshi. Some school pictures of hers.

Kamal came out with a nice cup of coffee.

"That's my daughter!" Kamal explained from behind. Virat broke out from his reverie and nodded his head as if he's seeing her for the first time.

He settled in the sofa.

"That's my daughter Sai Joshi. She's a doctor. She got her job as Health officer, here in Gadchiroli!" He explained.

Virat's happiness knew no bounds. She's gonna stay in Gadchiroli!! He can get to see her everyday. What's more exciting than this?!

He rubbed his nape and smiled.

"Virat... When did you join here as ACP?" Kamal asked.

"I'll be joining tomorrow sir. I got my transfer orders a week back" Virat explained.

"Hm... Transfer to a small town! How's your experience here" Kamal asked.

"I really love this place a lot. People here are so nice!" Virat answered smilingly.

They were in the middle of the conversation when Sai entered the house and banged the door shut.

Both were.surprised. She was removing her sandals amd was murmuring something angrily. Well anyone could guess her anger.... Especially Virat, who witnessed a live show few minutes back.

But he was lost in her.... Her every actions. She looked adorably cute! Even in anger when her cheeks were all red.

She threw away the bag to one side and ran upstairs to her room.

"I don't know what happened to her today.... Why is she so angry?" Kamal exclaimed.

Virat shook his head innocently and continued to sip the coffee.

She came out a few minutes later wearing a simple pyjama suit. She jumped on the sofa near her Aaba and gulped some water.

"Sai....what happened?" Kamal Enquired.

"Those idiots... Dared to tease me?!" Sai exclaimed in anger.

"Who Sai? Explain clearly." Kamal Said.

"Just a bunch of hooligans.... They cat called me..... Teased me!! I taught them a nice lesson?!" Sai explained.

They both were engrossed in deep conversation, completely ignoring Virat's presence. He cleared his throat awkwardly trying to garn some attention from them.

Sai looked at him sharply. His heart skipped a beat.

"Oh Sai! I forgot to introduce him.... He's Virat Chavan. New ACP of Gadchiroli!" Kamal introduced Virat.

"Nice to meet you....." Virat said, extending his hand.

Sai looked at him for a minute. Virat felt awkward and was about to take his hand back, when Sai held his hand in a warm tight handshake.

"Am Sai Joshi. Health officer in Gadchiroli GovT hospital. Nice to meet you too!" Sai introduced herself.

Virat smiled like a cheshire cat and nodded his head.

After long hours of talk.... With kamal Sir, of course!

Virat decided to leave.

"Ok sir.... I'll take my leave." Virat said.

"But Virat.... You can stay for lunch na? Then you can leave! Its not that late." Kamal tried to explain.

"No Sir.... I've to arrange my quarters too. Unpack stuff.... So i'll leave. Thank you so much for having me Sir!" Virat said and bent down to seek his blessings.

Kamal gave his blessings and walked him out. Virat's eyes were searching for Sai.

He went inside the jeep and requested the driver to start the vehicle. Soon they drived away, Virat was half hearted. He wished to see her once before starting.... Alas!

At home,

Virat started unpacking his stuff and went to grocery shop for a mini haul.

At night,

Virat knew cooking. But he wasn't a perfectionist. He was more of a maggie cook. He sat down on the sofa with two packets of flour. A big task for him! Which is Aata and which is maida.

All his police training looked easier than this task. While he was on his confused world, he heard the bell ring.

He opened the door to find......

"Sai?!"

_________________________________________

Precap: A nice cup of tea!

What do.you think? Why's Sai at his doorstep?

Do vote and share your comments. Lots and lots of comments please!!!

Will meet soon.