Chapter-6: A nice cup of tea.

At night,

Virat knew cooking. But he wasn't a perfectionist. He was more of a maggie cook. He sat down on the sofa with two packets of flour. A big task for him! Which is Aata and which is maida.

All his police training looked easier than this task. While he was on his confused world, he heard the bell ring.

He opened the door to find......

"Sai?!"

"Um... Hello Virat Sir!" Sai greeted him.

"You... At this time? Is everything alright?" Virat started to bombard her with questions.

"Sh!!! Calm down Sir.... First thing, can I come in?" Sai Asked sarcastically.

"Oh... Am sorry! Please come in." He welcomed her inside.

"Actually Aaba told to give you this...... Dinner!" She explained.

He opened the box to find Roti and paneer sabzi.

"This....?" He Asked confusingly.

"We made dinner tonight... So aaba told me to give some to you. That's why I came here!" She explained.... Again!

"I know cooking..... But thanks a lot for this!" He thanked her.

"Ohhhh.... Cooking!" She exclaimed sarcastically and looked at the messed up kitchen.

Virat rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Thank you so much for this!!"

Sai smiled for reply.

"Please Sit here. I'll make a cup of tea!" He explained and ran to his kitchen

"No need Sir... Its okay!" She tried to explain.

"Don't worry.... I know how to make a good tea!" He explained.

Sai smiled and went to the hall looking around the house.

Few minutes later.

He came out of the kitchen and started searching for her everywhere. He later found her sitting outside the house. On the stairs and watching rain.

He went and sat beside her with two cups of tea

He went and sat beside her with two cups of tea. She was so lost in the nature that she didn't even realise his presence.

"Rain and a hot cup of tea! Best combination ever... Isn't it?" He said making her break from.her reverie.

"Huh?" She asked confused.

"Tea!" He forwarded her the cup. Sai took the cup with a smile

"Thank you!" She took it from his hand.

He wanted to initiate a convo, but felt shy. He scolded himself internally for behaving like a school boy trying to impress his crush.

"Tea is too good! I love it!" Sai told breaking his reverie.