Chapter-4: Damsel in distress?

Sai settled near her Aaba. He served her first. She took the first bite and closed her to absolute ecstasy. Kt was that good!

" aaba.... I missed ur home cooked food alot!!!" Told Sai, emotionally.

She ate upto her heart's content and retired to her room for a good night's sleep. Leo, soon joined her on the bed.

They cuddled together and slept peacefully.

A good night's sleep on your own bed..... Heaven!

Next day,

Virat woke up pretty early. He woke up a bit confused. He, then realised he's not in Chavan Niwas and here in Gadchiroli. He woke up and stretched his hands and legs.

He entered the washroom and opened the tap to wash his face.

The water was ICE COLD. He flinched away when his hand came in contact with the chill water.

"Damn, I will freeze if use this water!" He exclaimed aloud.

He switched on the geyser and changed into his joggers.

He locked the door properly and turned around to exclaim in surprise.

The entire road was covered with fog with a small sun ray emerging from the sky.

He thanked his Aai mentally for forcing him to take warm cloths.

He walked on this eerily silent road with some occasional chirps of morning birds and very few early morning joggers like him.

The road was a bit wet from last night's shower. It didn't rain all night.

He kept his hand inside his pant pocket trying to seek warmth.

The chill breeze caressed his face sending shivers down his spine.

He rubbed his palms gently trying to warm those Almost-Frozen fingers.

He walked around the town and was awestruck with the nature's beauty. He thanked god for making him live in this place.

He returned home after a long walk. Ue took a nice warm bath and changed to his cloths. He would be joining as ACP the next day, he wanted to seek blessings from Kamal Sir before joining tbe duty.

He knew his Guru, His Kamal Sir was residing in this village. He decided to make a visit to his place.

He entered the jeep and asked the driver to start the vehicle.

The drive was smooth. They stopped in a place due to signal.

He heard some sounds outside. He turned around to saw some hooligans disturbing general public. Suddenly they pulled a girl and started speaking crudely to her.

He couldn't see who she was as her back was facing him. Anger and Rage ran down his nerves. He wanted to beat the hell outta those guys and make them apologise to that girl.

Before he could open the door, he heard a loud scream..... From the hooligan. He looked surprised and saw the girl going mad in rage and beating the hell outta those guys. They were trying to resist her punches by holding her hands. But what they didn't expect was a painful kick From her legs.

They were pleading and begging her to leave. But she was in no mood for mercy. She stopped when two of her friends grabbed her hands tightly to stop her from murdering them. They scrambled across the road and ran away with making a mental note to never cross paths with her.

Virat was awe struck with the whole scene. He admired the girl's courage and bravery. He wanted to see her and talk to her. But his bad luck, her friends were covering her and they doesn't even seem to move. He was getting annoyed with this continuous disturbance.

When they moved, he was dumbfounded.

The girl who robbed his night sleep and run his thoughts 24/7....

The girl whom he met in the rain.... The first shower of monsoon which planted a seed of love in his heart.

It was her.......

SAI JOSHI.

_________________________________________

Precap: Mystery girl has a name?

Next chap.... SaiRat meet! Excited?😄😄

Do vote and share your comments.
More comments is directly proportional to sooner the updates. So comment a lot guys!!😊

Will meet soon.