Chapter-10: A day out

"Good night Sai" he wished and walked to the room, when she called him.

"Virat sir..."

"Hmm?

" thank you..... For everything!"

Virat smiled and shook his head and walked inside the room for a peaceful and content night's sleep.

A week later,

Virat called Sai.

"Hello?"

"Haan Virat Sir! How're you?"

"Am good! Um... Sai.... I need ur help with something...."

"Haan... Boliye"

"Um... Well...."

"Kya hua Virat sir? Everything alright?"

"Yes yes! The thing is.... Its been days since I came here.... Will you... Um.... Will you take me out somewhere? Any nice place? I wanna know Gadchiroli.... So... Can you...?"

There was silence at the other end.

"Am sorry if you're uncomfortable.... Don't worry" Virat said feeling guilty for making things awkward.

"Um... No... It was just... I am surprised... I'll see what I can do Virat sir! Will msg you" Sai said trying to comfort him

"Thank you sai!!!!!" He said, smilingly.

A week later.

Virat's phone pinged with message.

S: Virat sir.... I've found this amazing place in mountains. Are you ready for trekking..... Tomorrow?

Who was he kidding. He was ready to go anywhere with her.

V:sure Sai!!!! Am ready!!

S: Okay then... Be ready at 5. And yea.... Fill petrol in ur vehicle... We've to drive for an hour.

V: Done!!

S: Okay. Be ready sharp at 5.

V: Done!

S: Good night Virat sir!

V: Good night Sai!

Virat jumped on his bed screaming with excitement. A day out with his Sai.....!!!! He tried to relax himself and sleep, little did he know.

Next day,

Virat was locking the door when he heard a voice.

"Virat sir!!!" The pleasant voice exclaimed.

"Haan Sai!! Good morning!"

"Good morning Sir!! Ready?"

"Yes!!"

Virat and Sai kept their bags backside. Sai sat on the driver's seat.

"Wow... You know how to drive?"

"Yes!! Am a pretty good driver. Don't worry" sai said smilingly.

"So where are we going?"

"I saw a beautiful place near the mountains.... So we're gonna trek to there."

"But we have our vehicle na?"

"Haan.... But I don't know how to drive in slopes... That's why I suggested trek" she said a bit guilty!

He held her hand gently, she was surprised and looked at with her large doe eyes.

"Don't worry... I'll drive there!"

"Okay then!!" Sai smiled.

They started their journey

*by the way.... What did you tell Kamal Sir?"