Chapter-25: Sunset date

Note:
A small change. I know I planned confession, but when I read the book... I realised it was too soon. So am planning to write some more chapters before confession.

Apologies for the inconvenience

_________________________________________

Few days after his discharge,

Virat was pacing around his room lost in thoughts. Sunny being the scholar from Love school was worried seeing his friend run a marathon inside the confines of the room. Sunny was now worried about his friend, who was talking to himself and smiling. Did the injury impact his head?

Meningites?

Encephalitis?

Did he contract any of these infection during the surgery?

"Bhai.... Are you alright?" Sunny asked worriedly as he stood before Virat.

"Me? Am alright." Virat replied in confusion.

"Are you feeling dizzy? Nausea? Vision issues?" Sunny asked.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Virat asked in frustration.

"Did you injure your head during the mission?!" Sunny enquired

"Nahi tohhhh" virat defended.

"Then why the hell are you talking with yourself and giggling? Have you finally gone mad or what?!" Sunny chided.

"Nahi yaar! Am just thinking...."

'Thinking about what?" Sunny asked.

"Planning to propose to Sai" Virat said shyly as he sat on the couch.

"Waah bhai!" Sunny applauded and the red hue which were on Virat's cheek grew redder as he looked down biting his cheeks to control the blush.

"I can't believe you are blushing like a new bride! Bhai, she should be the one who should be blushing and shy! Not you." Sunny chided playfully.

"It is all about feeling the emotions yaar. Me blushing or she being shy doesn't matter" Virat chided Sunny for his slightly stereotypical thinking.

"Okay okay! I surrender Mr. Majnu" Sunny raised his hand.

"Now give me some Idea for proposal na..... I want it to be the best." Virat said dreamily.

"Take her for a dinner date. Simple, Easy and girls will swoon away for a perfect dinner date" Sunny said proudly.

"Dinner date in gadchiroli? Pagal ho kya?" Virat retorted.

"Haan..... She is from Gadchiroli na. This would be perfect." Sunny argued again.

"Kaise bhai?" Virat asked in confusion.

"See.... If you propose in gadchiroli means, it means you respect her place, you love her native...." Sunny tried to explain. Virat nodded dumbly.

Picking up his phone, he messaged Sai.

V: Hi

S:Hi

V: How are you?

S: Are you okay? We just met in morning.

V: Am good. Just wanted to be courteous.

S:🧐🧐

V: So.... Dinner?

S: Roti and aloo masala.

V: What?!

S: That is the dinner menu in our house.

V: Sai, no! Can we go for dinner tonight?