Chapter-15: Secret recipe for a perfect hot chocolate.

A few days later,

Sai was sitting in Virat's balcony with the case files.

"What's your opinion Sai?" Virat asked her.

"I have a hunch..... This is murder!" She said adjusting her glasses.

She was looking adorable with those scrunched up nose and squinted eyes.

Virat nodded and realised they have probably been discussing about the case for last 4 hours.

His baby might feel hungry!

"Umm... Sai..... Let's continue this after a short break... I'll get you something!"

"Huh?"

"My special Hot chocolate....!" He smiled and went to the kitchen

"Need some help?" Sai offered.

"Nah! Am a specialist!!" Virat gloated.

Ah... Rain, hot chocolate and loved one.... How romantic!❤️

He went to the terrace with sizzling cups of hot chocolate.

She was so engrossed looking at rains that she didn't even notice his arrival

She was so engrossed looking at rains that she didn't even notice his arrival. He forwarded the cup infront of her making her come out from reverie.

"Oh!! Thank you!" She took the cup from him.

"You love rains?"

"Yup! It makes me feel.... Happy! One of the main reasons why I like Gadchiroli a lot!!"

Virat nodded in reply. Sai smiled and took a sip from the hot chocolate.

"So... What's the verdict?" He asked her.

"God!!! This is literal heaven!! What did you add in this? It's wayyy better than all those Cafe ones. What's the recipe??" Sai asked sipping once more.

"Ah! That's Chef Virat's secret recipe.... Ain't gonna reveal that so soon!" He winked at her making her frown.

"Please na.... Tell the recipe!! I'll also try once."

"Nope!!"

"Theek hai!" She said dramatically.

Virat saw her gulping down her beverage with happiness. He smiled at her antics. Only he knew how cute she looked right now.

After gulping down, she saw the cup with a frown. Virat smiled and forwarded his cup to her.

"For you?"

"I already drank a cup downstairs.... " he lied.

"Hawww!!! You drank without telling me!"

"One and final offer.... Anyone want another cup of Hot chocolate?" He said waving his cup infront of her.

"Pucca you drank na?"

"Haan baba! Pucca!!!"

"You don't have any issues if I take this?" She asked with a small pout.

Virat laughed aloud and shook his head. She took upon the chance and grabbed his cup while Virat was testing his resistance of pulling her cheeks.

"Thank you so much!!!" She said with her signature smile making Virat sigh. She'll make him mad in her love one day.

He saw her milk moustache making him smile.

"Ab kya hua?" She asked keeping the cup on the table.

"One minute!" He scooted much closer to her.

This is for the first time they've been this close. He saw her large doe eyes which is filled with surprise. He also a saw a red hue near her cheeks and ears.

Wordlessly, he took a tissue from the table and gently wiped her upper lips. He felt a jolt of electricity pass through his body.

He withdrew himself from her.

"Your... Chocolate moustache!!" Virat said stammering.

Sai laughed out aloud as if nothing impacted her.

"Thanks for cleaning!!! I might've looked like a clown na?" She asked.

"Cutest clown!!!" He murmured.

"Huh?"

" I mean.... You didn't look like a clown and all! Don't worry!!"

"You know something.... Bachpan mein na....When Usha Maushi forced me to drink Milk... Aaba used to drink inorder to save me. But.... He used to get caught!!" She said laughing aloud.

"Haha!! Yea....!" He forced his laughter.

An awkward silence prevailed.

"Bachpan mein na.... I used to get so jealous of Aaba's moustache..... I used to cry that I don't have moustache.... He used to feed me milk and show my milk moustache....!"

"Nostalgia....!"

She hummed in reply.

"Oh gosh!!!" She screamed aloud.

"What? What happened?"

"I forgot to check on Leo!!!"

"What happened to that dog?" She gave a sharp look to him.

"I mean... Leo!! That lil angel.. What happened?" He tried to cover up.

"I dropped Leo at Usha Maushi's house when you called me this morning.... It's Almost 5 hours... My baby must be feeling lonely!" She said as she video called Usha Mausi.

"Maushi!!! How's my Bachcha!" She asked her.

Maushi turned the camera and showed Leo, fast asleep hugging his favorite doll.

"He completed his lunch.... Now he's fast asleep!" Usha informed.

"My bachcha looks so cute while sleeping.... My baby!!!!" She kissed the camera making Virat gag.

"I'll come the soonest and pick him up.... Let him sleep for sometime!!" Sai informed Maushi.

They ended the call.

"You really love that....." She squinted at him before he could complete the sentence.

"I mean.... You really love that little sweet heart na....!"

"Haan!!" She said with a dreamy smile.

"Sweet!" He forced the words out from his mouth making her smile.

_________________________________________

Precap: Tales of Babysitting....(Or) Dog sitting!

Ahem... Ahem... Imagine... Virat and Leo!🤭

Not proof read.

Do vote and share your comments.

Will meet soon!