Chapter -27: Doctor do get sick

___________________________________

"This is the fourth icecream you are eating Sai..... This is not good for your health." He said grabbing the ice cream bowl from her. She pouted all ready to bawl or scream or practically kill him. She grabbed the bowl back.

"Nobody comes between me and my icecream." She said angrily not before ordering another tall falooda.

"Sai.... You...."

"Doctor's don't get sick Virat sir!" She winked.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Am gonna die....." Sai sneezed for the nth time in the call.

"Doctors don't get sick Virat sir!" He mimicked her while she groaned yet again

"Am sick Virat sir! Am gonna dieeee!" She cried on his call

"Sai.... You are down with cold. Just cold! That too, you invited it upon yourself!" Virat argued while she sniffed.

"No one loves meeeeeeeee!!!!!" She whined like a kid who was fooled.

"If only you know...." He whispered dreamily and Sai conveniently didn't hear what he whispered romantically. So she thought it was the best to ask,

"What did you Say? I didn't hear!" She asked.

Blame the poor network.

"Nothin nothing!" Virat said worriedly hope she didn't listen..... And God was on his side, thankfully!

"Are you on leave today?" Virat asked, mentally scheduling to meet her.

Home? Absolutely ruled out! With his gun yielding father-in-law protecting his daughter, it will be impossible to penetrate into the house!

Can try jumping from the compound though....

"Ah no! I have two appendicitis and one accident case today. So am in hospital now." She informed sadly.

Oh how much she would have loved to take a leave!
Eat something hot and sleep for the entire day.... Alas!

"Did you eat your breakfast? He asked and got a violent sneeze as a reply.

"ACHOOOOOOO!!!!" He could almost feel his phone vibrating with the intensity of the sneeze.

"That is such a.... Violent sneeze Sai!" He joked while she cried.

"My nose is paining, my head is aching... And am dieing! Please come to my funeral tomorrow. Adieu!" She whined and cut the phone

"Doctors don't get sick... Doctors don't get sick! I knew she would get sick when she ordered that tall falood After hogging four cups of ice cream! I told her not to eat so much! Did she listen? No!" He ranted to the innocent constable who was sitting in front of him.

"Sir...."

"What?!" Virat barked.

"Um... Can I go?" The naive constable asked worriedly. Virat growled and and ordered him to leave the room

"Shinde ji....." He called him making the constable halt at his steps fearing for suspension.

"Can I leave early today? My schedule is empty na....?" Virat asked curiously.

"Yes sir!" He replied and scrambled out from the room.

That night.

V: Still in hospital?

S: Yes!

V: Still?

S: yessss.....