SOME IMPORTANT DISCUSSION

THIRD PERSON POV

14 Olympians were in their throne room having their monthly council meeting to inform each other if there's any problem going on their domains. ( Hades and Hestia got their thrones back as per Percy jackson's wish). When suddenly Poseidon and Aphrodite both gasped out loud and drew the attention of the entire council. "What is it brother?" asked Zeus. "My domains are getting affected by someone powerful the entire seas are restless" replied Poseidon his forehead beaded with sweat like he was having trouble controlling it. Zeus grew worried they just had two wars within the span of 2 years. He was about to ask who is it when Aphrodite released a heart wrenching sob and muttered only one word "PERCY"

Poseidon sobered up real quick at that and screamed "IRIS" , suddenly Iris appeared in a hurry and asked respectfully "Yes Milord " "show me Percy and what's causing him to react this badly" Poseidon demanded in a harsh tone. Normally he wouldn't use that tone towards someone who was respectful towards him but this was his son, his most favored son in millennia. Iris just nodded and started to show what was happening to Percy.

 The iris message started and it showed Percy standing and looking at Annabeth in the arms of another person and she started kissing him.

The entire council gasped collectively at that, it was no wonder they reacted like that. Everyone that knew of Percabeth was really invested in their relationship. You don't see a man who would decline godhood 2 times for their love. 

"Alright girl let's go I need to have a chat with my family" and the IM ended at that and Iris gave her excuse and left.  The entire council were thinking on what they just saw.

POSEIDON

Poseidon was seething in anger at the daughter of Athena but controlled himself from cursing her and upsetting his son. He slammed his trident in the floor effectively stopping the seas rage.

ZEUS

While he didn't show it he was fond of his nephew. He had defeated his cursed father and saved Olympus. And he was a fearless leader that walked with the confidence of a king. Something Zeus wasn't sure if he liked or not. Still none the less he wished that Percy was his son and brought more pride and honor to him.

HADES

He was angry but showing on a passive face even though he was accepted among his family did not mean that he trusted them. His nephew had done the impossible and did him a great deed and gave him his Throne in council and had his children accepted among the other demigods. Which was more important to Hades than his Throne so Percy was respected in the eyes of Hades.

APHRODITE

Aphrodite was absolutely livid and was constantly sobbing. As a goddess of love she could feel every heartbreak but one like this hurt her more than else because she was invested in it personally.

ARTEMIS

Artemis was surprised that someone could leave someone like Perseus for a mere mortal who would undoubtedly leave Annabeth for either Power or Wealth. Whereas Perseus had denied eternal power & life for her. She was kind of relieved that he wasn't with someone else romantically. She had an inkling of an idea about what this feeling of hers was but her pride wouldn't let her accept it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone else was having similar thoughts when suddenly the doors of the throne room flew open and Percy walked in with a charming grin. But anyone who knew him couldn't be fooled as his eyes betrayed him and showed exactly what he was feeling utter betrayal and heartbreak. Zeus was the first one who broke out of his stupor and began loudly "PERCY JACKSON".