MARKING PIPER

SMUT WARNING

THIRD PERSON POV

After they arrived at their Palace in Olympus, Eva claimed that her mother slept with her for the night. She was far too scared by hearing about her parents' first quest. Annabeth agreed and took Eva to her room.

Artemis, too left, saying, she had to drive the moon chariot tonight.

Leaving both Piper, and Percy alone.

"Soooo...." Piper drawled out suggestively. Percy looked at her with a wolfish grin on his face.

Piper smirked and stretched seductively, causing Percy to let out a growl in anticipation. He took a step forward and grabbed her by the waist, and kissed her passionately. Piper let out a squeak at his abruptness, but responded with equal passion. They broke apart by their need for Aether, chests falling up in rhythm.

Piper looked up to the God of Wolves to see his eyes dark with lust. He was already looking down at her, towering over her. He had her trapped within his arms, and she couldn't help but feel like his prey.

Percy smirked at her as his hands went to the hem of her shirt. He effortlessly removed her shirt, leaving the daughter of Aphrodite in her bra. Percy nearly jumped in excitement, seeing Piper in bra. He sure was a lucky bastard.

The brown-skinned demigod, was one of the hottest girls he had ever laid his eyes on. While he may have never looked at her sexually before, now as her boyfriend, he would ravage her.

Piper smiled at his reaction, and removed the shirt hiding his body from her. She drooled at the sight of his 8 pack of abs. There were literally hundreds of women, both demigods, and goddesses were after him. Pity for them, he was hers. Maybe not hers alone, but hers alright.

Percy hurriedly removed her bra and threw it behind him. He looked at her naked half and almost cummed at the sight. He brought his hands to cup her tits within them. Piper moaned at his touch; something about Percy's touch was so sensual and heated that she was in total euphoria.

Percy pushed her to the bed, and joined her. He towered over her half-naked glory. He kissed her on the lips, biting it hard enough for Piper to gasp in pleasure. His hands trailed down to her and unbuttoned her jeans. His hands slipped inside her jeans and panties. He touched her pussy to find it already wet with arousal. He rubbed it a little, and brought his hands out and licked the juices out of his fingers.

"Hmmnn.. Tasty, might have to try it out directly from the source." Percy smirked at her flustered expression; he noticed her rubbing her thighs at his words. Her nipples hardened. He could tell she liked that, he teased her about it, "You would like that wouldn't you, you little minx. You would like it if I bent you over, and ate you out. Just grab you and throw you in the bed, just pleasure you, use you."

Piper for all her worth, hadn't known she would be this aroused by the dirty talk. She was a daughter of Aphrodite; she was supposed to be the one who led the charge, but right now, with the God towering over her. She wanted nothing more than to submit to him, to follow his commands to the extent.

"D-Do it m more please," she stuttered out, not being able to speak clearly, as Percy kept massaging her clit with his fingers. "Dominate me please, I'm yours, do whatever you would like to do. Talk dirty to me." She blurted out, pushing past her fear. She kept silent as Percy stopped.

Percy couldn't believe what he just heard Piper speak. He knew he didn't own her; he had far too much respect for her. The thought however, of Piper being his, excited him; he liked the submissive side of her. He was the God of Authority; he would really like her to dominate her.