MY FIRST COUNCIL MEETING

HI EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT, I HAVE ADHD. WHICH MAKES ME UNABLE TO SIT STRAIGHT AND WRITE FOR AN LONG TIME. SO IT MAY TAKE 7-8 DAYS FOR ME TO UPDATE. BUT REST ASSURED I WILL FINISH THIS STORY.

PERCY POV

For the first time in a long time, I woke up relaxed. As a demigod, I was used to all the prophetic, mystical dreams all too much. But being a god, I slept peacefully. And waking up with my gorgeous naked girlfriend sleeping upon my chest might have something to do with it. I was thinking about the events of last night. How last month we were separated, and now we are gods, sharing a palace together.

The five years I was away, I tried very hard to forget all the pain and hurt, I had to go through when I found Annabeth kissing someone else. But I still could not forget her; she was the first girl I ever loved. No matter what others might say, you will never forget your first love. Now that I have learned that someone was manipulating her to kiss that guy, I'm glad that I gave us a second chance.

She was the girl that bound my soul to the mortal realm; the one who was the reason for me to go on. Love like that doesn't go away.

Sighing I got off the bed, and put on my pants. I looked at the naked figure of Annabeth, cuddled into the blanket, and couldn't stop the smile that crept up my face. I thought about waking her, but she looked so peaceful, that I let her sleep for a while longer.

I walked out of our bedroom to look for the kitchen. The kitchen was modern and self-sufficient. There was everything that I could possibly need in a kitchen. There was every product needed to cook/make/bake. I thought that I should wake her up by baking my mom's famous blue cookies. Those cookies tasted the best in the whole world. Maybe I'm a little biased on the fact that it was my mom's special recipe. The blue cookies recipe was one of the last things I had left of my mother, and I would always remember it and carry on.

Whoever said cooking was easy should be burnt on a stake. OK, maybe I'm acting dramatic a little, but they should still suffer. Not halfway through it, and I was already covered in flour, the kitchen was a mess. After suffering through the arts of culinary for 1 hour, the cookies were ready when I sensed someone's presence at my palace door. Not too long after I heard the doorbell of my palace rang.

I walked outside to find the least expected goddess. Artemis. She looked at me and her entire face blushed golden for some reason, and she looked down.

Worried, I asked, "Are you alright Artemis?"

ARTEMIS POV

I was on my way towards the palace of the two new gods. They were new to the whole godly life, so they weren't easy to connect through the mind message. Someone had to inform them of the council meeting this afternoon, and I was graced with the honor for it. Note the sarcasm please. Anyway, it allowed me to think about my feelings. They were royally fucked up, and I couldn't even blame Aphrodite. She had sworn an oath on Styx to steer clear of my love life.

I knew I was getting attracted to the son of Poseidon, back when he took the weight of the sky for me. He accepted that he was outmatched, swallowing his pride, he allowed me to fight Atlas. I know firsthand how pride can be one's downfall, as Gods are creatures of pride. After that moment I decided to personally watch him, and if he ever does something vile like the rest of his gender. But he never wavered in his way. My feelings for him grew stronger as time went by. I was apprehensive of my feelings because he was with the daughter of Athena. But ever since Chaos announced that he would have three wives, I started hoping that one of those could be me. And weirdly enough, I was okay with sharing him with two others.

Now I stand in front of his palace door, waiting for him. The doors opened up to reveal a shirtless Percy Jackson. With flour spread upon his bare chest, and it took every bit of my will power to not reach up to wipe it. My face heated up and I looked down, knowing I was blushing madly. His eyes held concern and shock. "Are you alright Artemis?" I looked up, confused and said, "Fine, why are you asking that?" "It's just your whole face is flushed gold, and that's not normal," he said seriously.