I SLEEP WITH ANOTHER GIRL

Hello everyone, how are you all? I hope fine. So for the time being, the story will continue as it is going. Focused on Percy and his Soulmates. I'm thinking about going for the original 6 Soulmate part. Just thinking about justifying that. I've decided to add Athena to the mix too. Still thinking about adding other, or whether to leave it at that. 

I have severe ADHD. So sometimes it can take a little time to update. However, be assured I plan to finish this story. I already have some ideas for other fics, but won't start them until this one is finished. Share your thoughts please. I like to interact with new people.

PERCY POV

I was finished with the arrangements for camp. Well... Chiron was finished with the arrangements for the camp. Bless that centaur, he took care of almost everything needed. So to spend my free time, I thought, about visiting my old friend Piper. On Argo 2, I had started training her in swordplay, and we grew close as friends.

I walked up to the Aphrodite cabin and knocked on its door. To my utter horror! It was Drew that greeted me. Like I'm not even kidding, this girl, with her seductive advances gives me the creeps. Thankfully, I was immune to her charm. "I knew you would look for me someday Percy. What can I do for you Lord Perseus? Do you want me to take some tension out of your shoulders? I can make you feel very relaxed..." She purred in what was supposed to be a seductive tone. Her tone was laced with charm-speak.

Rolling my eyes at her, I replied. "Your mother already tried to bed me Drew. If her charm-speak didn't work on me, I'm sure I can resist yours."

She was about to reply, when another voice stopped her, "Drew, stop that right now, you know he has a girlfriend. Go inside." At the end of the sentence, Piper Mclean came into view. She looked just as beautiful as every other time I saw her. Her Kaleidoscope eyes were just as mesmerizing as ever, their color ever changing like the sea. Her brown hair, chopped unevenly, reached up to her shoulders. Most people couldn't pull off that hairstyle, but she looked like a goddess in it.

She looked at me and smiled mischievously, "It's an honor to be in your presence, Lord Perseus." She finished with an over-exaggerated bow. I groaned at her antics, "You know I hate that Mclean." She nodded with a smirk on her face, and asked, "So what can I do for an Olympian God?"

"Walk with me," I requested, extending my hand for her to take it. She took it gingerly, and let me lead her.

"What's going with you?" I asked, startling her. "What are you talking about?" she asked hesitantly. "Something's upsetting you, I saw you from the stage. Your face had a smile, but your eyes held sadness." I told her of my deductions. Rather bluntly, I know, but hey, you can't always get what you want. She smiled, her first real smile that day. "You were always ridiculously observant," She told me, but I kept silent, waiting for her to continue.

She took a deep breath and began, "I caught Jason cheating on me." "WHAT," I screamed, which drew attention from the demigods nearby. "Sshh.... No one knows yet, I caught him having sex with some legacy girl in New Rome. The fucker was humping away like no tomorrow. Apparently the son of a bitch was cheating on me for the last six months. I broke up with him soon after that. He didn't even apologize. It's been 2 months since the breakup. No one knows." She started sobbing, so I did the best thing that came to my mind. I hugged her and flashed her to my Palace.

"Where are we?" She asked, seeing the change in scenery. "You are at my Palace in Olympus. Don't hold back your emotions now, no one can see or sense you." I told her softly; she nodded and started sobbing on my chest.

"I've never felt so betrayed. Not when my father practically ignored my existence. Not when I learned of the life I will have as a demigod. He broke everything we had for 6 years, for some other girl. Maybe I'm not pretty enough for him." She said, and my eyes widened. I knew of her insecurities firsthand; she had disclosed it a lot of times to me. Even though a daughter of Aphrodite, Piper never got along with her siblings and mother. She never cared for stuff they obsess about, but she was still a teenage girl. She couldn't help but doubt herself.