STORIES OF LEGEND PART 1

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.

This is a work of art for the Percy Jackson series. Characters except the Original ones are owned by Rick Riordan.

The story of book 1 is summarized; some parts may have not been added. Doesn't means that they didn't happened. Just that I couldn't right about everything.

Hope you enjoy the story.

Bold- Story told by Percy,

THIRD PERSON POV

Artemis was also present when Percy agreed to tell his adventures to the kids. Shee summoned her hunters and went to sit with her boyfriend.

Annabeth snapped her fingers and the dining tables in the pavilion transformed into couches and mattresses for people to get comfortable into.

"Settle down everyone, this is going to be a long night." Annabeth said, motioning to the couches. She sat with Percy, and Artemis on their own side. The ladies cuddled into Percy's side. Annabeth cradled her daughter Eva on her lap, while Percy had Piper sitting on his lap.

Once everyone settled down, Percy spoke, "Well this story starts with me being friends with a weird satyr, and a centaur as a teacher."

The kids looked at Chiron, asking him a silent question 'Was that you,' to which the centaur nodded.

"See up until the age of 12, I was a loner, I had no friends. My first friend was Grover, he was scrawny, handicapped, and cried a lot. Miraculously though, he could run like an Olympic athlete when it was Enchiladas day at the cafeteria." Percy said smiling, reminiscing about the old days.

"Nice description you had there of me Perce," Grover's voice called out, though he just looked amused.

"Love you too pal, and in a plainly platonic way Juniper." Percy shot back, smiling at Juniper at the end. Juniper rolled her eyes, if she hadn't known better, she really might have believed the two friends to be lovers.

"Grover and I were on our way to the Metropolitan Museum of Arts, under the chaperone of Mrs. Dodds, and Mr. Brunner. We were looking at millennia old Greek arts. I know it sounds like torture." Percy said, laughing, knowing full well it was going to piss some people off.

As expected, Annabeth, Piper, Sasha, and the whole of Athena's cabin started yelling at him. Athena flashed in looking particularly annoyed at Percy, "Should've known better than to expect a sea spawn to appreciate good arts."

"What are you doing here Thena?" Percy asked the wisdom goddess smiling.

"We were watching you describe your adventures, up on Olympus. I had to comment on your disregard of ancient arts, so I flashed in." Athena explained herself to him, blushing slightly at the nickname Percy gave her.

"Well if you want you can join us and spend some time with your children. I think the King of Olympus can overlook the ancient laws for this time." Percy posed his demand as a question. "Can't we Lord Zeus?" He asked innocently.

Thunder rumbled in the sky as reply. Moments later, Aphrodite, Apollo, Hermes, Hephaestus, and some minor gods flashed in and sat with their children.

When everyone settled down, Percy scooped Piper against him, which caused her to sigh in bliss. He continued, "Mr. Brunner, talked about a lot of Greek history, then he asked me a question. One that I knew the answer of, it was a statue of the Titan Lord, showing him eat his own kids. Mr. Brunner, then asked me if I knew how the story of Kronos applies in real life. I didn't know the answer to it at that time."