STORIES OF LEGEND PART 2

Hello everyone this chapter was a little late as I was busy with college.

Perseus Pov

Artemis and I made our way towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. We were conversing and cooking, when a high pitch scream came from the direction of our bedrooms. We looked at each other and ran towards the voice.

Our bedroom was empty, so we went to look at Eva's bedroom. Annabeth and Piper were standing at the door of her bedroom; they looked and retreated. I looked inside to find the most magnificent wolf I had ever seen. Pure majestic 6ft. black hair wolf. Eyes that were the same shade as mine, they held power that could rival even the Gods. Looking at the wolf, I felt nothing but pride and love.

It was after all, my daughter.

"Stay back, she doesn't understand what is going on." I said to the three women with me.

"She? You mean that is Eva?" Annabeth asked, worried for our daughter.

"Yes I didn't knew that my children would be able to turn into wolves." I replied to them.

"Why did she turn to a wolf suddenly?" Artemis asked concerned for her.

"She must've had a nightmare and turned involuntary. Her wolf side came out because her human side was too afraid to cope." My explanation just made Annabeth more worried. She took a step to reach our daughter. Eva growled and bared her canines at her as she got ready to pounce. The power radiating off her expanded.

Annabeth took a step back, as did Piper and Artemis. I smirked at my daughter, proud that even as a pup she was threatening enough to scare three immortals. Hey, don't look at me weird; I'm a wolf too. Seeing my pup had me overjoyed with love.

I raised my hand in surrender and took a step toward her; she looked at me, confused. "Easy sweetheart it's me dad."

Third Person Pov

Percy turned himself into a wolf too, not his true form, but a shorter version. He was still large at least 9ft. tall. He took a step towards his daughter, Eva finally relaxed, seeing someone she could identify it. She howled at him, and in turn he howled back at her.

Wolf Percy reached his pup and licked her forehead. Eva whined at her father. Percy grabbed Eva by her neck with his mouth, and carried her to the outside of their palace. He let her drop to the ground and howled.

All around Olympus, Gods and Goddesses came out to see the commotion. They saw a father wolf and a daughter wolf, running wild around the city. They smiled, seeing the father and daughter play. Annabeth, Piper and Artemis had their hearts swelled up in love seeing Percy with his daughter.

Pretty soon Eva began tiring and fell asleep as she shifted back to her human form. Percy picked, and cradled her in his arms. He flashed themselves to camp, Artemis, Annabeth, and Piper following soon.

LINE-BREAK

Soon the demigods and hunters gathered at the dining pavilion to hear about Percy's second quest. This time all the Olympians except Percy were present. They were waiting for the Lord of Time to arrive.

Percy's girlfriends noticed that his assassins were also gone. Concluding that they were on a mission, probably an assassination.

The three assassins arrived at the dining pavilion and took their usual seats. Percy sat with his girlfriends and kissed each of them. Annabeth saw that he had a drop of blood in his neck; she reached over to wipe it. "Clean yourself before you present yourself to others, seriously how much of a seaweed brain can you get?"