THE DESTROYER

SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING SOONER, I WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS REGARDING MY COLLEGE. THOUGH I DO HOPE TO ATLEAST UPDATE ONE CHAPTER PER WEEK. THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT. IF THE STORY GETS MORE POPULAR I WILL START A DISCORD CHANNEL SO I CAN SHARE FUTURE IDEAS OF THE STORY AND WHERE I WANT IT TO GO. THANK YOU

THIRD PERSON POV

ON OLYMPUS

There was a council meeting going on at Olympus about the regards of everyone's domain and whether there were any difficulties when suddenly Hestia and Poseidon flashed away. "Where did they go" Zeus asked the rest of the council, but the King got no answer. After 10 minutes, Artemis tensed and looked at Zeus. "Father, my hunt is getting attacked by someone powerful I have to go help them." She asked at her father, to which he nodded and she flashed away. After she was gone Zeus got concerned who this powerful person was and asked Iris to show what was going on. The council watched as the hunt was attacked.

THE HUNT

The hunt in the middle of nowhere was getting overwhelmed by the sheer force of the monster's army. There were every kind of monsters. Some Cyclops, Laestrygonians giants, empousai, hellhounds, harpies, few dracenas, two hydras. At least 200 or more monsters were engaged in one-sided battles with the hunters. But the number of the monsters wasn't the main danger there; the Titan Perses engaged with Artemis, the goddess of the hunt, was the most dangerous enemy there. The way the battle was going on Artemis and her hunt weren't going to survive the fight. Just as it was about to finish and the hunt was about to be slaughtered, the tides of the battle changed as the monsters froze nervously.

Suddenly the surrounding of the battle started freezing and ice shards were impaling some lesser monsters causing them to dissolve in showers of golden light. Hushed conversations were taking place among the monsters. Perses taking in his surroundings, realized that the battle had stopped momentarily, and he screamed at a nearby cyclops, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU USELESS MONSTERS. Why have you stopped attacking?" A cyclops nervously chattered. "H he's here Lord" "WHO" screamed Perses in outrage. "THE RONIN" the cyclops replied, and immediately the rest of the monsters grew wary; some intelligent ones even ran for safety.

A hunter saw something and gasped, hearing her the rest of the hunt, and Artemis looked in the direction she was looking at and there he was. Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, also known as The Ronin walking dangerously towards them. His shoulder-length long, untameable black hair flying in the winds. The path he was walking was covered in ice, giving it the look of winter in the middle of summer. Every step he took caused a slight tremor and left a fiery trail. Artemis was impressed with Percy, his mere name making enemies scared enough to make them leave the fight. That was something that even her hunters hadn't achieved. Percy walked up to Artemis and stood by her side.

"Send your young hunters away Lady Artemis, they are not going to like what's about to happen." Percy told Artemis in an emotionless voice that had her shiver at the lifeless tone he spoke in. Artemis nodded and told one of the hunters to take the young ones away. After they went away; he walked up to the remaining monsters and waved his hand, and a handful of monsters erupted in flames. Just like that, the battle began again; the hunters started firing arrows by arrows. Artemis also began firing arrows. 

Percy went on autopilot and started decimating left and right. He stabbed a cyclops in his eye and blocked a club in the head from another with his sword. He summoned water from a nearby lake and binded a Laestrygonian giant with it and solidified it in ice. He then proceeded to shatter the ice, clenching his fist. A empousai fired an arrow at him, aiming it for his heart; but before it could hit him, another arrow made the arrow change its direction to a passing hellhound. Percy looked up to see Artemis looking his way with a smirk on her face; he nodded in respect and started hacking his way to the titan again. Soon all the monsters disintegrated and only the titan remained.