A FAIR TRIAL

Hello everyone, so a new chapter is out. Hope you enjoy it.

This is a work of appreciation for the Percy Jackson books. Characters except the original ones are owned by Rick Riordian.

 Someone in the comments said that they don't want to see Athena in the pairing. Because she would have to share with her daughter's boyfriend. However, these are Greek Gods they never let something as family stop them. If you are uncomfortable with the incest then i will give a warning before those scenes, but I have a plot for Percathena. 

PERCY POV

"Hello Percy," Zoe said, blushing.

Artemis didn't waste any seconds before crushing her ex-dead best friend in a bone crushing hug. Zoe for all her strength, welcomed her with equal enthusiasm. Artemis was openly sobbing at the shoulders of the late hunter. When she finished she wiped her eyes, came over to me, and pulled me in a deep passionate kiss. I was surprised, but didn't let it bother me and kissed her with equal passion.

I was having the best day possible first; my campers won the capture-the flag game against the hunters for the first time in a century. Second, I was already making out with Artemis, but with getting her best friend back. I was sure my night was going to get better.

"Hello Zoe, I assume you are caught up to everything?" I looked at her with a smile, to which she happily returned. I looked at Artemis, to see her supporting the biggest smile I have ever seen grace her face. She caught my gaze and gave me a mischievous smirk, which had me wishing I was about to get lucky.

"Yes I was watching you ever since I died, and I have to say you are pretty impressive." She told me with approval, I didn't know why, but it made me happy. Even if we hadn't interacted much, I still respected her.

"First of all 'Stalker'," I said, chuckling as she turned gold at my teasing. "Second, thank you for that. So what do you think about this?" I said, gesturing between me and Artemis.

"I don't have a problem with it, if you two are happy that's all that matters. By the way I should inform you, you're not her first kiss." She informed me, I turned to Artemis and asked, "So Bambi who was your first kiss?" Amused, Chaos knows I don't have a problem with it. I mean, I'm going to have multiple partners; I was the walking persona of Man-whore.

Artemis looked down at the ground, glaring at it. Her entire face was an unhealthy shade of gold. Zoe looked at her in amusement and answered me, "I was her first kiss. We were really drunk and started making out. We got to second base, before passing out." She was also blushing, but the chance to make Artemis embarrass herself helped overcome her own timidity.

I looked at her and Artemis in shock. "That's really hot," I blurted out, not able to control myself. I mean, what guy wouldn't get turned on hearing about, his girlfriend kissing another girl. They turned to look at me in surprise. Artemis was amused at my response, while Zoe looked like Thalia had slammed her with a bolt of lightning.

"Calm down lover boy," Artemis replied with amusement shining through her eyes. I loved the sparkling glint her silver eyes got, whenever she was happy. Her skin was glowing slightly in the moonlight. She was on her 18 year old form, which was her preference in my presence. Her curves were driving me crazy. I realized I was staring when she snapped a finger in front of my face, "You were staring weirdly."

"Sorry, I got distracted," I replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck. I was pretty sure there was a blush also tinting my cheeks. She rolled her eyes, but there was a smile on her face like she was happy with the effect she had on me.