STORIES OF LEGENDS PART 3

THIRD PERSON POV

Slowly, slowly, an ice sculpture started forming in the middle of the pavilion where they were listening to Percy's adventures. The sculpture took the shape of a woman, and in from it walked out a gorgeous woman. The woman had long dark black hair, and brown eyes. She was a goddess many didn't imagine to show her presence in front of gods again. Especially after she had betrayed them in the last Giant war.

The woman was Khione, Goddess of Snow, Ice and Cold. Her entire being screamed danger, her cold aura filling dread upon their hearts.

The Olympians made a move to capture her, but before they could do anything Percy stood up and walked towards her.

Piper was about to attack the damned goddess, that had made her life miserable in her first quest. She stopped herself when she saw the smile in Percy's face. His eyes lit up, and was practically radiating happiness. She recognized the look immediately, it was how he would gaze upon her, Annabeth and Artemis. She was important to him.

Percy stood up and moved toward Khione, she looked at him and smirked. Just when he was about to reach her, he summoned a sword and slashed at her neck. Khione at the last second blocked the attack with an ice dagger. Percy sent the sword away and pulled her in a tight hug, one Khione very much returned.

When they parted Khione asked, "You remember what I taught you?"

"Come what sorrow can, it cannot countervail the exchange of joy, that one short minute gives me in her sight." Percy took her hands and looked at her eyes. Khione smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Annabeth, Piper, Athena, Aphrodite and many more looked at Percy incredulous. They blinked their eyes a couple of times to see if what they saw was an illusion.

"You... You just quoted, Romeo and Juliet. You know Shakespeare?" Annabeth asked, she found it spectacularly hot and sexy, that her seaweed brain could quote one of the most romantic acts of all time. Piper, and Artemis too shared the same thought and found it sexy.

Khione smirked at their reaction, "If you think that was impressive watch this."

She turned to Percy and spoke, "Cela fait bien trop longtemps que nous n'avons recontré Mon cher vieil ami." (It's been way too long since we last met, my dear old friend.)

"Oui ça l'a été, mais n'aie pas peur ma chère. Tu m'as manqué ces années de tout mon Coeur." Percy replied in a perfect Canadian French accent, without missing a beat. (Yes it has, but fear not my dear. I have missed you those years with all my heart.)

Annabeth, Athena, Artemis, Piper and those who knew him personally openly gaped at him. Since when could he quote Shakespeare, and speak perfect French?

"You weren't... when did you... How?" Annabeth stuttered, trying to ask him how did he learn all of it.

"When we broke up years ago and I left, the first place I went to was Alaska, where I met the Ice Queen, Princess of North. She offered to train me in my powers over ice. We became close friends, she is my best friend. We spent six months living together, fighting together, learning together. She taught me to speak French, and forced me to read a lot of books." Percy explained smiling, he still hadn't let go of Khione's hand, she was blushing at his words.

Annabeth felt ugly feelings crept up her heart, she hadn't felt since the first time she saw him with Rachel. She was his best friend, not some goddess he met on his travel. She also felt anger course through her. She had tried to get him to read books for a year, but to no avail. And this goddess succeeded at that? Overall, she knew Percy loved her and them with all his heart, so she subdued the jealousy.