CORONATION, AND I'M A FATHER. ?

So the pairings that are confirmed are Annabeth and Artemis. Who should be the next one? I'm thinking of having more than 3 soulmates for Percy. I know that the initial decision was for 3. But I really want to see Piper, and Athena in the mix. 

Review/comment your thoughts on the story so far. Is it good, or boring? I'm winging the story as I am going on. SO if you have any problem, please tell me. Constructive criticism is always welcome. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Camp Half Blood was buzzing with excitement. The valley is as green and beautiful as ever, surrounded by hills, with Thalia's pine tree standing tall. Strawberry farm spread out under blue sky. Pegasi flying above. There was a jovial feel surrounding Half-blood Hill.

Demigods, Hunters, Amazons, and all other nature spirits were waiting for the arrival of their new King and Queen. Even the Olympians, some minor gods and goddesses were also there. Today was the start of a new age. The Arena was packed to the brim, with spectators. 

Two figures flashed into the arena. 

One was an intimidating, tall, handsome man. His enchanting green eyes, that show kindness and authority at the same time, with messy jet black hair. He wore an assassin's garb, looking threatening and graceful. The sheer amount of power radiating from him was making even those strongest of gods want to kneel. 

The other was an attractive woman. Her intimidating metallic gray eyes swirling like storm clouds, and curly blonde hair with deep tanned skin. She was looking as much like a goddess as she was. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Her striking beauty was incomparable, causing people to breathe heavily. But her aura and stance seemed of a warrior. A true goddess like Artemis and Athena, making everyone shiver at her mere gaze. 

As if on cue, everybody except the gods and goddesses, got to their knees. Showing respect to their King and Queen. Percy raised his hand, and they all stood up, settling themselves down at their seats.

Percy glanced at the stage to see, two thrones at the center for him and Annabeth. Surrounded by 14 temporary guest thrones for the other Olympians. Percy and Annabeth sat upon their thrones, feeling the same surge of power course through them.

Percy cleared his throat and began, "Demigods, Hunters, Amazon, and nature spirits. You don't have to kneel down in front of us. Just your respect is enough. We have fought with, bled with half of you. And I would not like my brethren in arms on their knees for me, as for the rest of you relax. I'm not one to throw hissy fits when people don't bow. If I have not earned it, then I would soon earn your respect. As respect is to be earned rather than demanded." 

The arena was filled with cheers and roars, ignoring the aghast look of the gods. Percy nodded towards where the rest of the 7 were sitting. They smiled back at him. Though Piper's expression bothered him, like she was pretending to be happy. 'Was she upset with something he did?' He thought, and decided to ask her later. "We both are here for you, as your patron, as your friends, and King/Queen, we will listen to your requirements properly."

"When I was introduced to the Greek world, I was hunted like an animal, just because of my bloodline." Percy glared at Zeus and Hades, making them both look away in shame. He looked at Thalia with a painful smile; the daughter of Zeus smiled back sadly. Thinking about the final stand she had to take, to save her friends.

"I was a kid angry at the world, at my father for not being there for me. I resented him for leaving me." Poseidon flinched slightly at that, "But when I learned of the reasons that he couldn't be with me because of the ancient laws, I knew there was nothing that could be done about it. Many lives have been perished fighting for the enemy, just because the gods didn't care. So as of now two gods will stand by you forever."