SPAR AND RESURRECTION

Hello everyone, This chapter is a little early, because my exams are starting. In a week. I don't even know when I will be able to upload the next one. So stay patient, please, if I don't update in a week or two. And don't worry, I'm not going to abandon this story.

THIRD PERSON POV

Percy woke up to find Piper snuggled into his chest. His arms wrapped around her torso. Annabeth was also spooning Piper. The three of them lay together, wrangled in each other's embrace. He knew he should've withdrawn himself from her, but for some reason he couldn't. He was drawn to Piper-like a moth to flame.

After a minute, someone knocked on his bedroom door. Sighing Percy got off his bed, and walked to the door. He opened his door to see his daughter standing there, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She looked up at him and opened her arms for him to pick her up. To which he happily obliged.

"Good Morning baby, slept well?" He asked her, and she nodded. "Yes. But dad, I'm hungry." She said yawning, and Percy could feel his heart melting at his daughter's cuteness.

"Alright sweetheart, do you want pancakes?" He smiled at her, thinking about sharing the routine of blue pancakes he and his mother had. Eva nodded enthusiastically, happy for pancakes.

He smiled and picked his daughter up, brought her to the kitchen, and sat her upon a stool. He started making the infamous Sally Jackson blue pancakes. Sometime between this Piper and Annabeth had joined Eva around the dinner table. Watching Percy move around the kitchen preparing breakfast for them. Something about seeing him doing this small, domestic work, had both Annabeth and Piper's desires burning.

Someone rang the doorbell for their palace. Annabeth went to check on it, and returned with Artemis. Annabeth took her place at the dinner table, motioning Artemis to do the same. As they all sat down, Percy served everyone his very own special blue pancakes.

"So you two slept well?" Percy asked Piper, and Annabeth, trying for small talk, as they all ate their breakfast.

"Yeah. I slept pretty well. I feel much refreshed than before," Piper replied in a small voice.

"I bet you slept pretty well. You were clinging to Percy like lifeline. Like a baby Kangaroo." Annabeth said to Piper in a teasing tone, a smirk present on her face. Piper blushed deep gold at the insinuation. Percy looked at Annabeth in horror that she would tease them like this.

However, Artemis was frowning. Another girl that already had enough affection for Percy, that he allowed her to sleep with him in the same bed. She would have to make her move fast. Or else she loses the man she had come to be in love with.

"Why is the pancake blue daddy?" Eva asked, surprised by the notion of blue pancakes.

"Yeah seaweed brain, why is it that you eat blue food? I thought I had known all your secrets and had seen everything. And I do mean everything." Annabeth asked him, emphasizing in the last part. Percy's face was matching the cabin 7's, bright gold.

Artemis and Piper, caught on fairly quickly to what she meant by that, and couldn't help themselves but be sad. Piper didn't know what her feelings meant yet for a daughter of Aphrodite, she wasn't properly in touch with her emotions. Artemis knew exactly what this feeling was. Jealousy. She was jealous that Annabeth already had a proper relationship with him; that they could be intimate.

Percy turned to his daughter and replied, "You see sweetheart, when I was your age. My mom married a horrible man to keep me safe. He was really bad, he used to hurt me and my mother a lot. One day I asked my mom for something blue to eat, but the bad man told me that there was no thing as blue food. So from then on, my mom went out of her way, to make blue foods for me. Blue cakes, blue cookies, blue pancakes and more. You understand baby?" Percy explained as best as he could, without mentally scarring the 6 year old with his abuse.